The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kinlx127
So offers aren't being given out on the 3rd? Ugh 😅

Thats quite soon tho! Next week!
Does anyone know why on my eVision that my passport, qualifications and ID documents I uploaded before interview have the status of 'accepted' but my birth certificate and proof of residence have the status "document being checked"?

I forgot to take my birth certificate to the interview (left it in the scanner!) and they said that they'd contact me about it but they never did, and I'm now starting to worry as although I uploaded a scan of it to eVision before I went, the woman said they had to see the master copy? (I'm a Scottish student).

But why would the proof of residence not be accepted as I had evidence with me at interview for that.

Is all the documents on everyone's eVision have the status accepted or do their birth certificate and proof of residence have the status 'document being checked' too?
Original post by elena_is_blonde
Does anyone know why on my eVision that my passport, qualifications and ID documents I uploaded before interview have the status of 'accepted' but my birth certificate and proof of residence have the status "document being checked"?

I forgot to take my birth certificate to the interview (left it in the scanner!) and they said that they'd contact me about it but they never did, and I'm now starting to worry as although I uploaded a scan of it to eVision before I went, the woman said they had to see the master copy? (I'm a Scottish student).

But why would the proof of residence not be accepted as I had evidence with me at interview for that.

Is all the documents on everyone's eVision have the status accepted or do their birth certificate and proof of residence have the status 'document being checked' too?

don't worry I'm almost the same! my passport and birth certificate have been accepted but my qualifications and residence are still being checked. it says "no action required" though so I assumed it wasn't too important.

I forgot stuff at the interview too :lol: but they said it didn't matter and if I got an offer then they'd ask for it again
Original post by elena_is_blonde

I only took my passport to my interviews because I didn't know you had to take ID and all of that. On my evision now it says all of my documents have been accepted apart from my qualifications so I think I'm in a similar boat to you. I imagine if you get an offer then they might ask for it then.
None of mine have been accepted yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miss.Hannah
None of mine have been accepted yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't imagine it's anything too big. When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bigs1998

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was on the 12th January, I arrived early and they took me into an earlier slot. Hoping that hasn't messed up something in the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not all of mine have been accepted either. I assume they don't have time to verify everyone's documents and will wait until offers are sent.
Ive just checked mine and 2 sections(qual 1+2) have not been checked too
Oh well Im guessing its quite normal
Don't worry guys
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mightymo
No I'm Scottish. It thanked me for using electronic billing or something like that and it arrived yesterday.

Original post by medapplicant24
I got one too and I'm from Northern Ireland lol no idea what it means! when did you guys get the email I got mine Tuesday 16th Feb?

Guys last week the uni sent out an e-mail saying someone had hacked the uni email system and was using it to send false emails with viruses attached. I think one of the examples given was [email protected] so be careful. you may want to contact the UoD IT services...you will find their contact info on the site
Edinburgh is sending out offers, do you think this means we'll hear back soon?

This wait is awful😭.
St Andrews have now started giving out offers as well...it has got to be soon surely ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg you were the person that was missing from my group later on the 12th! 😂😂 lol we cld have met 😂😂😂
Original post by tinababy
Omg you were the person that was missing from my group later on the 12th! 😂😂 lol we cld have met 😂😂😂

Me? My interview was on the 14th of Decmeber lol?
Me? My interview was on the 14th of Decmeber lol?

Lol shite I quoted the wrong person 😂😂 sorry!

Meant...

Original post by Miss.Hannah
It was on the 12th January, I arrived early and they took me into an earlier slot. Hoping that hasn't messed up something in the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tinababy
Lol shite I quoted the wrong person 😂😂 sorry!

Meant...

Yeah that was most likely me haha! Hope they didn't just think I hadn't turned up 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
So are they sending out offers tomorrow? Someone on this forum said they got an email saying they would, did anyone else get this email??
Reply 337
Oh god, tomorrow??

I'm not mentally prepared... I thought Dundee would be end of March!
Reply 338
I was checking last years forum and they only got notified around the 27th of March :L? I'm not really putting my hope up for Dundee because I did so bad in the interview 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kiragyd
I was checking last years forum and they only got notified around the 27th of March :L? I'm not really putting my hope up for Dundee because I did so bad in the interview 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

They usually are end of March, with that being said, however, on their website in the FAQ section they mention that 2016 offers will be made late February/ early March!

Controversial I know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending