The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ramaya
Well that'll be a nice low unit mark for me then!

That unit 3 paper was a killer wasn't it, stupid questions about methane all the time! :rolleyes: And yep wolfy, last year the grade boundaries for biology units were as close as 3 marks together.
Reply 41
Ellie4
That unit 3 paper was a killer wasn't it, stupid questions about methane all the time! :rolleyes: And yep wolfy, last year the grade boundaries for biology units were as close as 3 marks together.

I hated unit 3. That stupid biogas diagram or whatever it was at the beginning. I also totally forgot that methane is produced by volcanos :redface: . Unit 2 on the other hand was much much better.
Reply 42
Ramaya
I hated unit 3. That stupid biogas diagram or whatever it was at the beginning. I also totally forgot that methane is produced by volcanos :redface: . Unit 2 on the other hand was much much better.

Volcanoes eh? Didn't write that one down! Yeah, I liked unit 1 and unit 2, hopefully the marks will even out and the grade boundaries will be low for unit 3.
Reply 43
Ellie4
Volcanoes eh? Didn't write that one down! Yeah, I liked unit 1 and unit 2, hopefully the marks will even out and the grade boundaries will be low for unit 3.

We can hope. It worried me slightly as everyone came out of the exam room saying how fabulously easy it was. It is a relativly small part of the course so if i have to retake it, it shouldn't be too difficult.
Reply 44
Ramaya
We can hope. It worried me slightly as everyone came out of the exam room saying how fabulously easy it was. It is a relativly small part of the course so if i have to retake it, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Really? Everyone in my school though it was really hard. The only thing that I thought was ok about it was the Rhizobium question, but there were a lot of questions that were completely unrelated to the syllabus, and we wern't tested on a lot of the stuff we had taken time to learn. Grr.
Reply 45
Ellie4
Really? Everyone in my school though it was really hard. The only thing that I thought was ok about it was the Rhizobium question, but there were a lot of questions that were completely unrelated to the syllabus, and we wern't tested on a lot of the stuff we had taken time to learn. Grr.

And there was too much info to read! It was like a page extract or something, which i wasn't used to in a biology exam.
Reply 46
Ellie4

did you have fun last night ellie? :smile:
Reply 47
Ramaya
And there was too much info to read! It was like a page extract or something, which i wasn't used to in a biology exam.

I know! But ah well, we can't do anything about it now. We'll just have to hope we surprised ourselves!
Reply 48
TheWolf
did you have fun last night ellie? :smile:

Yeah, I got home at 8 this morning! I'm very very hungover though, nice gentle day at home for me today :smile:
Reply 49
Ellie4
Yeah, I got home at 8 this morning! I'm very very hungover though, nice gentle day at home for me today :smile:

ahhh cool nice one :cool: cant wait till monday - gonna have a massive party! exam/birthday thing, so yea :wink: cant wait till P2 finishes :redface:
Reply 50
I have 3 exams left now! :smile:

2 of them which I have tommorow but then I have to wait ages until the 25th june for my statstics exam.. ah well, just means i got ages to revise for it :P

Latest

Trending

Trending