The Student Room Group

I dare you to press paste in response to this thread

i will start

a few months ago a few people i went to school with were in the paper because they had been jailed for drug dealing.thats about it.

Scroll to see replies

Moriarty's
Reply 2
ob Dylan

I saw Bob Dylan's name and wasn't sure if he was still alive so decided to search but for some reason didn't just type it but copied it and missed a letter. Great story I know.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/79060448/original.jpg

well .. that was boring. I excepted more from me :frown:
Reply 4
T͈o ̥̝̪i͕͍ǹ̙͎͍̳̫̘͙v̰̘̭̮̦̥o̩͓̞k̩̙͚͝e͍̭͈ ̥̰̕t̹̫h҉͎ȩ͖͉̤̘̰̣ͅ ͖̮̩͍h͖̗͔̕i̦̠v͟e̯͙̥-̜͘m̷ì̱͙̮͚̖ṇ̕d̝̖̱̀ͅ ̬̰̣̙̥̲r͡e͈̖̱p̲̗͙͕̟̮̯͝r̘͈̬̹̳̗e̡̤̳̙͎̜ș̠͕̥̞̠̞͠ȩn͏t̵i̪n̯̰̲g̭̣͔͚͠ ̲c̨͍̻̼h̜͇̯̯̬̘͡ͅą̤̣̗̠̙̥̗o̷̭̥̦̳͕s̞̝.͙͚̭̣
̣I̢͇̙͖̠̪͖ņv̢͕̙o͉͓͚̮͖k҉̳̹͙̺͕̱i̼n̲͕̕g̰̳̙̝ ̼̹̹͈͍̘̭t̡̬h̙̪̝̩̠e̷̟ͅ ̀f̼͈ͅe̱̤e͕͍̖̲̬̹̤l̼̦̮i̛̗͖͇̠ͅn҉̺͈̰͚g̴ ̦͡of̦̻̦͕͞ ̡͉c̺̠̭̱h̞̠͎̬a҉͈͎̹̰̯̭o̱̙͕͍ͅs̲̜͎̰.̷̳̮͓̼̖̬ͅ
̟̠̠͖̪W̘͕̼͖iͅţ͖̦͕͍̝̖͈h̺̣̦̱̦͚͘ ̥͇͈͉͡ͅͅo̬ṵ̠̝̘̜̞ṭ̷͕͚ ̥̼̙̠̫͖̥ǫ͕̰̜͙̞r̶̳̹̣̙̹d̡͉̺͍̩̺e͇̖̮̼̬̳r̷.͉̥͞
̳̗ͅT̥̜͇̦̱͓h̝͖̞e̯̹ͅ ̡͙͉͈̬N̺̻̼̣̖̹ͅe͇͕̘͉͇̬͍z͖̬̳̰̭̣͟ͅp͈͓̠̪e̛̙̺͔̗̞ṛ̺͉̭̘d͢i̹a҉̝̟̺̤n͔̠͜ͅ ̸̼̪̞͙͈͎͚h̩̲͇̹̗i̖v͍̻͓e͚̭̜̭̭͔ͅ-̥͙͚m̞͔̜͙̣i̞̞͈ṋ̙̥͈d̠̘ ̵͔̯̮̜̗o͢f͔̮̖͚̲͈͍ ͞c̝̮̹ḩà̺̥̮͔̣̙ͅo̖s̵̜̤.̛ ̩Ẓ̦́a̷̙͚̤͙l̛͙̫̗͕̼͈̹g̷͓̗̪o̡͓͓̠̣̜.̩̞̞͈͕̟͔
̙̦̦H̭̻̠̤́e̘̻̪̯͇̰ ̻͓̤͔̱̖͚͘w̘̰̗͈͈̞̺͟ḩ̤̭ͅo͕͈̳̟̳̪̪͠ ̢̫̟̖̜̺͎Wa͓̗̠̤ͅi̠͎͈t̡͇̞̪̺̬͎s̴̫̰̪͔̻̤ ̱̟̙̺͢B̠̲̟̘ͅḙ̣̙̠̺̳̜h̦i̸̖̹̱n̫̣̤̺̱̬͚d̨̟̬̞͓̬ ͚͙̜ͅT̞̦̜̖̩̻̗͜h̹̩̠̜̻̟͖e҉ ͍̰W̶̬̝͍̰̣̺̹a̜̮̰l̟̝̙l͓̦͕̤͚͈͠ͅ.͔͎̯
̹͞Z͏̟Ạ̞̀L̟̖̦͕̪̮͠ͅG̛̺O̝̹!̕
Okay, here goes...

Oh. Seems like there's nothing to paste :frown:

Making a doc for pumpkin ideas. so yea.
k8VAsoVuShM
Reply 8
[video]nrbni0tVBZ8[/video]

ok this is mellow yellow
wat begins with

.. we'll never know
urbandictionary.com

:lol:

How can Supramolecular Chemistry be classified as a branch of Nanotechnology?

^ I hate contextual studies :frown:
where's the paste? and is it tomato?
my village also hasn't had sufficient toothpaste supply in 16 years.
Well, the last thing I pasted was a link to a picture, which apparently was too risque for TSR (LOL) and I got yellow carded, so I'll refrain from posting it again.
Oh I get it now. Ctrl + V.

For simple yeast infections, your doctor will usually prescribe the following treatment(s): a one- to three-day regimen of an antifungal cream, ointment, tablet, or suppository. Common antifungal medications are Gynazle, Lotrimin, Monistat, and Terazol. These medications can be in prescription or over-the-counter form
i was seriously freaking out at first- i thought it was a notice for something legal. like the goose police were finally on your tail
Original post by WoodyMKC
Well, the last thing I pasted was a link to a picture, which apparently was too risque for TSR (LOL) and I got yellow carded, so I'll refrain from posting it again.

is it a photo of your severed

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest