The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Gazdaman
Anyone got any information on this, I'm heading down to my local AFCO tomorrow, there seems to be very little information on the air corps compared to RAF pilot entry.

hayfever rules me out of the RAF, the army says it mustn't be "sever", just hope the air corps adopt the same stance..

Gaz

You are talking about being an Army Pilot ? Forgive my ignorance on non-RAF matters! Have you look at the Army website for more info ? Don't they only fly helicopters ?
Reply 2
There is quite a bit of information related to the army air corps. You can get this from the AFCO (which your going to), visiting the army website, visit www.arrse.co.uk which is an army discussion forum with a whole section for those in the army air corps, visit www.pprune.org which is another forum with a military aircrew section. Be careful when posting here as they have a tendancy to pounce on people for reasons such as poor spelling, punctuation and grammer and for showing an interest in army aviation - it gives the impression its just RAF related!

Hope this helps a bit
Reply 3
Hey, they might "only" fly helicopters, but come on!! Apache people!!

'Don't bother to run, you'll only die tired'.
Reply 4
"Ever since I was a kid I wanted to fly planes...... Bomb shit, shoot people down." - Topper Harley

Latest

Trending

Trending