The Student Room Group

Johnson & Johnson Finance Leadership Development Programme 20/21

Has anybody heard back after completing the online tests? I did them a month ago and haven't even received acknowledgement of completing them.
Reply 1
Original post by antebellum
Has anybody heard back after completing the online tests? I did them a month ago and haven't even received acknowledgement of completing them.

idk if this helps but I completed online tests for J&J about a month ago for a finance placement and got a rejection like immediately for not reaching the threshold I assume? maybe not hearing back is a good sign haha
Reply 2
Original post by Pt162016
idk if this helps but I completed online tests for J&J about a month ago for a finance placement and got a rejection like immediately for not reaching the threshold I assume? maybe not hearing back is a good sign haha

Thanks for reply
Reply 3
Thanks for reply

Did you progress any further on your application? Did J&J reply to you?
Reply 4
Original post by fananna
Did you progress any further on your application? Did J&J reply to you?

I had to email saville assessments who prompted J&J to reply. I was subsequently rejected.
Reply 5
I had to email saville assessments who prompted J&J to reply. I was subsequently rejected.

I'm really sorry that happened :frown: They should have at least sent an email to let you know. Most large companies do. Seems a bit inconsiderate imo
Reply 6
Original post by fananna
I'm really sorry that happened :frown: They should have at least sent an email to let you know. Most large companies do. Seems a bit inconsiderate imo

ikr, but we are at the complete mercy of these large corps. Not much you can do eh
Reply 7
I have done all the online tests and the interview and haven't heard back, have you?
Reply 8
Original post by ihavecom
I have done all the online tests and the interview and haven't heard back, have you?

Any updates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending