The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University, Leicester

anyone here thinking of going or definitely going to De Montfort started in 2016?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kaaine
anyone here thinking of going or definitely going to De Montfort started in 2016?

Moved this to the uni section for you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I am! I'm doing law, how about you?
Hey I have made De Montfort my firm chouce studying Business and Management :smile:
Sounds good :smile: are you going into halls?
Original post by hannah1226
Sounds good :smile: are you going into halls?

Yeah Bede Hall hopefully wbu
I think its between liberty park and victoria hall
I think its between liberty park and victoria hall

I never looked at either what did you think of them,assuming you visited them
Yeah i did visit- i really liked them. They looked really nice and their ensuite
Reply 9
Yeah just received a letter from them stating if I firm them my offer is unconditional.:smile:
Congratulations! What are you going to study?
Business Law and thanks
Got an offer at 2pm today, submitted my application yesterday for Economics.
I am! I'm doing law, how about you?

Me too, where else did you apply?
I applied for Dmu leicester Birmingham and sheffield. How about you?
Yeah, accounting and finance unconditional :smile:

Really confused about halls though, apparently it's Victoria halls and Newarke point that are the best?
Original post by alexp98
Yeah, accounting and finance unconditional :smile:

Really confused about halls though, apparently it's Victoria halls and Newarke point that are the best?

My offer was unconditional too, so i deferred entry to 2016. And im looking at Victoria hall. It was really nice on the open day. Where are you looking at staying?
My offer was unconditional too, so i deferred entry to 2016. And im looking at Victoria hall. It was really nice on the open day. Where are you looking at staying?

I was looking at newarke point, my sister stayed here at DMU and sad it was the best by far. I'm not sure if the classic en-suite (which is the cheapest room as it has slightly less space and single bed) or I should go for the premium en suite.
My sister is doing Computer Science there and is staying at Newarke Point!
Original post by ravioliyears
My sister is doing Computer Science there and is staying at Newarke Point!

Awesome, same halls as me :smile: Which quality of room is she thinking of getting? I'm stuck between the classic En-suite (Which is what they all are) and the next step up which is the premium En-Suite. I'm told only difference is the latter has a double bed and slightly more space. However prices differences are pretty significant and my sis said most people actually go for single :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending