The Student Room Group

love trumps hate

Donald Trump has insisted he is "doing good for the Muslims" with his call to ban Muslims from entering the US. And that his many Muslim friends support him. I'm not a muslim and I myself dislike him.

And then goes on to say,he's the least racist person you've ever met.Donald Trump has caused further outrage by saying "the UK is trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem".The presidential hopeful also told UK politicians they should be "thanking him" instead of "pandering to political correctness". Does this guy think he's our Lord and saviour or something? He's a massive disgrace and a bigot.

He has also praised Katie Hopkins for her writing on the problems of Muslims living in the UK. God,I really feel sorry for America if he ever becomes president.

What are your opinions on trump?
As Hillary Clinton says #lovetrumpshate

@Bill Gates @Foo.mp3
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I like him.

He's funny. :h:
are you implying islam is a race?
also, hilary clinton is way worse than donald trump - she's pretty much the worst secretary of state in US history...she's a lying, hypocritical dinosaur of a former establishment trying to reach into the new one by being a feminist, and being legitimised by her gender by the PC culture
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
He's now also praising the bull**** produced by Katie Hopkins in the MailOnline. Oh dear.
Hilary is as shady as my eyes when I'm at a night out with my friends. And I'm not the kind who goes for a bright lip.

God bless America, y'all really need it in the next 4 years!
Reply 5
Original post by sleepysnooze
are you implying islam is a race?
also, hilary clinton is way worse than donald trump - she's pretty much the worst secretary of state in US history...she's a lying, hypocritical dinosaur of a former establishment trying to reach into the new one by being a feminist, and being legitimised by her gender by the PC culture

No not just his comments on banning Muslims but he also been known to make racist comments in the past and making fun of disabled people
Original post by queen-bee
No not just his comments on banning Muslims but he also been known to make racist comments in the past and making fun of disabled people

what comments?
Reply 7
Original post by RDB1826
He's now also praising the bull**** produced by Katie Hopkins in the MailOnline. Oh dear.

He mentions Katie Hopkins (whom he called a 'respected journalist'), Daily Mail and Fox News all in one tweet, lol! If anyone really thought this guy was for real up to now, surely they won't have any doubts now, the guy's a piss-taker, a professional troll. Though alarmingly, unlike Hopkins, he may have a genuine chance of power soon :s-smilie:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
I like him.

He's funny. :h:

He's a lovable tosser :rofl:
Trump is a fool but his polls are a great reflection of the level of inequality in the US. He is trying to appeal to the back water trolls.
Reply 10
Original post by sleepysnooze
what comments?

I'm sure you've heard them on the news or seen them online. Many YouTube videos on it.
Original post by Olie
He mentions Katie Hopkins (whom he called a 'respected journalist':wink:, Daily Mail and Fox News all in one tweet, lol! If anyone really thought this guy was for real up to now, surely they won't have any doubts now, the guy's a piss-taker, a professional troll. Though alarmingly, unlike Hopkins, he may have a genuine chance of power soon :s-smilie:

Yeah, another piss-take now though is that Katie Hopkins will gain increasing popularity in 'Murica. Now more poor souls will be exposed to more Hopkins bull. Can you imagine that? The new Trump-Hopkins partnership.
Donald Trump has insisted he is "doing good for the Muslims" with his call to ban Muslims from entering the US. And that his many Muslim friends support him. I'm not a muslim and I myself dislike him.

And then goes on to say,he's the least racist person you've ever met.Donald Trump has caused further outrage by saying "the UK is trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem".The presidential hopeful also told UK politicians they should be "thanking him" instead of "pandering to political correctness". Does this guy think he's our Lord and saviour or something? He's a massive disgrace and a bigot.

He has also praised Katie Hopkins for her writing on the problems of Muslims living in the UK. God,I really feel sorry for America if he ever becomes president.

What are your opinions on trump?
As Hillary Clinton says #lovetrumpshate

@Bill Gates @Foo.mp3

#thedonald4prez&katieHviceprez
Original post by RDB1826
Yeah, another piss-take now though is that Katie Hopkins will gain increasing popularity in 'Murica. Now more poor souls will be exposed to more Hopkins bull. Can you imagine that? The new Trump-Hopkins partnership.
Katie Hopkins >>> Sarah Palin.
Reply 14
Original post by the bear
#thedonald4prez&katieHviceprez

Hellz no! God forbid
A vote for Hillary Clinton on the democratic side, or a vote for Rubio, Cruz, Christie, etc on the republican side will ultimately just be business as usual. The issues will be debated. The resolutions will ultimately be the same. Private interests will be served, insiders will benefit and the average citizen gets the shaft.

Donald trump is offensive and obnoxious. He lacks the sophisticated subtlety the job requires. However he is the only viable candidate the American people have that might actually beat what has always been a rigged system. A vote for Trump is a calculated risk. If elected his term may be catastrophic, but it also may initiate some actual change.

It would be like throwing a wrench into the engine of a sea going vessel because you are not happy with the destination that it is traveling to. The hope is that while the engine is being fixed, the currents will drift you into better waters before you end up stranded or sunk.
-Trump is racist
-He doesn't have a political brain
-He needs to stand down
-He needs immediate Rehab
-GTFO already Trump please
Reply 17
Does this guy think he's our Lord and saviour or something?

He is our Savior, he will save us from P.C.

Reply 18
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
-Trump is racist
-He needs to stand down

some one jelly here
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
-Trump is racist
-He needs to stand down

As much as Trump is a knob, I really don't see why people in Britain and America think that lawyers turned professional politician, makes for a good leader.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending