The Student Room Group

A-level practice questions answers?!?

Does anyone know where you can find the answers for the end of chapter questions for the new chem textbook (2015 spec) just realised they are no where to be found in the book!
Original post by keiraholly123
Does anyone know where you can find the answers for the end of chapter questions for the new chem textbook (2015 spec) just realised they are no where to be found in the book!

Board? Publisher?

If this is the OCR AS Chemistry A Student Book 1, which I have, there aren't any, I've searched the web numerous times and even "activated my ActiveBook" which didn't help either :colonhash:
Original post by TeachChemistry
Board? Publisher?

I've looked everywhere online but they are really hard to find as the new textbook was published this year and the questions are different than previous years. Its has the year below each question but you have to look through a ton of mark schemes before you find the right answers.

The only place that I know definitely has all the answers online is kerboodle but you have to pay for it :frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
If this is the OCR AS Chemistry A Student Book 1, which I have, there aren't any, I've searched the web numerous times and even "activated my ActiveBook" which didn't help either :colonhash:

Well if that's the book I think it is then I just found all the answers after a 15 second google! Authors are Holyman, Scott and Stutt.
(edited 8 years ago)
I've looked everywhere online but they are really hard to find as the new textbook was published this year and the questions are different than previous years. Its has the year below each question but you have to look through a ton of mark schemes before you find the right answers.

The only place that I know definitely has all the answers online is kerboodle but you have to pay for it :frown:

You didn't answer my questions.

What board are you doing? Who is the publisher? Also names of authors?
Well if that's the book I think it is then I just found all the answers after a 15 second google! Authors are Holyman, Scott and Stutt.

Doing aqa, the authors are ted lister and janet renshaw

I'm doing aqa but it seems to be a common problem across all the exam boards! very annoying haha

Can you give me a link? I think it might be the old spec if its not then you're a saviour :wink:
Can you give me a link? I think it might be the old spec if its not then you're a saviour :wink:

http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/Secondary/Science/16Chemistry/OCR-A-level-Science-2015/FreeResources/FreeResources.aspx
Original post by Pigster
Your two nice.

My 2 nice what?

Quick Reply

Latest