The Student Room Group

Is height attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by REMLewis

Spoiler

Awww no problem
well i'm quite tall
i'm around 5'9 or 5'10
I think height is attractive for both sexes. I hate being short and dumpy.
If they was like an inch taller than I wouldn't mind. If they was like a foot taller I'd just stay as friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by raman_17

Spoiler

Spoiler

:smile: :wink:
6'1. I dont mind any height smaller then me. Ladies form a queue :sexface:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tallness is very attractive to me, but someone being shorter than me would never be a dealbreaker. :biggrin:

You can't help your genetics.
Original post by eternaforest
If they was like an inch taller than I wouldn't mind. If they was like a foot taller I'd just stay as friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if she was a few inches taller than you in heels?
Reply 50
Is height attractive?
Of course it is if you are a giraffe.
Original post by TeeEm
Is height attractive?Of course it is if you are a giraffe.

laughing.png
Original post by ATLHustler
What if she was a few inches taller than you in heels?

Haha that's fine, unless she wore heels permanently lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by raman_17

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 54
Original post by arfah
5'3 and I love tall guys. :awesome: If he's short but has a good personality, then most likely wouldn't friend zone him though.

Every guy is a tall guy to you lol. Anyone 5'8+ will look big compared to you
Original post by ETRC

For my height legit anyone over 5'5 is huge
I stand at 5'1 and find all heights attractive, though anything larger than 6'1 is getting kinda ridiculous. The best height range for me is 5'7-5'11 probs.

that said, I would quite like to date a guy someday who is 5'2-3. I think it would be a nice change!
I won't lie, I prefer shorter girls, but personality is equally as important, if not more.
Original post by ATLHustler
Say if there was someone you liked, nice personality and looks, but was shorter than you, would you friendzone them?

I'm just curious. I'm five foot tall, so pretty much all guys are taller than me:biggrin:

Edit ; or for guys, is someone being taller than you a no no?

my friend and I (both about 5"10/5"11) have this (partially jokey) saying that

'when the guy is less than 6 foot, he's only ever going to be a friend, no matter what your heart says'

people say it's shallow and all that but to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't see myself ending up with someone shorter than me.. and generally don't find really short guys attractive... nor do they find me attractive really...

like I'm not fat or whatever but I do feel pretty godzilla like around some of my shorter friends, and it would be nice (although not essential) to have a partner that makes me feel delicate lmao
Reply 59
Original post by ETRC

That's true Loool 😂 I got a lot of choice. As long as he isn't 5,3 or below I'm ok with it.

Quick Reply

Latest