The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear Me

GET A GRIP AND STUDY !
at the end of your day being depressed wont pay for the bills or your amazing future, remember to always love yourself before anything.

Yours sincerely

Me.
I wish you would make the effort with me. I've always initiated everything. Why won't you make time to see me when we're both home from university? Why won't you try to carry on conversations? Why won't you just tell me where we stand? If you don't like me in that way anymore just tell me, I'll be ok. But I wish I could tell you that you not saying anything at all and leaving me this paranoid hurts me a lot more than a rejection ever would.
Hello me, meet the real me
And my misfit's way of life
A dark black past is my
Most valued possession
Hindsight is always 20-20
But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy
Speak of mutually assured destruction?
Nice story, tell it to Reader's Digest
Dear You,

You know nothing about me. Take your prejudiced opinions elsewhere or engage in communication; you'll be pleasantly surprised.

From me.

Dear You & You

You are awesome. Don't even change! :smile:

From me.

Dear You,

I love you.

From me.
Dear you
In case you see this, hopefully it will make you smile if you do :colondollar:

You are worth it. You matter.
Now don't fight me on this :colonhash:
Or are we going to argue on it? Hm, because I'm confident I'll win this one:tongue: because I'm right :woo:
Ya know it :yep: well you should :hmmm:
Weird, I decided to type this here, instead of over there where we talked because i think I've left a few too many messages right? :wink:

We got a rocking chair to sit on when we older. Grannies maybe :dontknow: we gotta make it til there heeyyy :awesome:

:rolleyes: yh I logged back on but only to type this up. Dw, i'm logging back out. I aint even loitering this time round :jumphug:

Be safe and well, iA. Love ya 😘

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear you
I'm glad. For me. Really really glad :redface:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear you
Thanks matey. Appreciated. Not. Still annoyed but doubt you'll see this so it's all good. And if you see this, who said I'm talking to you, about you? Dumbass me.
Dear you
I know you meant well but you just happened to make it worse.
Let me fight my own battles, let me deal with it. Don't get involved, please, for everyone's sake.

Dear you
Me acting "immature" is just a bloody front I put on because it helps me deal and not feel so absolutely bloody awkward around you.

Dear whoever, can't remember who, who said at least it's not your parents.
I just remember that semi killed me inside, because what if they played a role hmm? What if I just wasn't forhcomimg with that because I just dust it under the carpet? Yh

Dear me
It's okay. It's okay to cry. It's okay to feel down. Sleep now. And log off again :colonhash:
Dear everyone i havent replied to in pms and on other things
sorry for taking so long
a)my hand is sincerely (is that even the right word) ***** so that makes it a bit difficult to type and b)feel lost and weird and empty and cant summon up the enthusiasm.

dear you inrl,
stop being so pathetic and toxic
oh i think i meant severely
lol glad to see that grammar school education being put to good use, jfc
Dear you,

I could't ask for a more understanding and charming individual as my English teacher. You're the best, sir!
Dear You,

I've been letting you live rent-free in my head for three years now. I still don't know why.

Maybe it's because I'm jealous that you get to have an amazing life while I stay home alone. My boyfriend lives a million miles away, and I have no real friends. You weren't even a real friend anyway, I eventually worked out that it was you sending me anon hate... You were still my best friend though because at the time I was very naïve.

I didn't want to believe that you could hurt me as much as you did. I mean, what kind of person doesn't care if their 'best friend' almost died? Even just as a compassionate human being, why did you not care that I almost died?

Maybe my other reason is revenge. I just want you to hurt as much as I did.

I know things will never be the same between us, because the life I have makes me feel like I'm a teenager trapped in an adults body, while you are a woman with a life and new responsibilities. I just want to move on but I can't because you've ruined my faith and trust in everyone.

The worst part is that you have no idea...
Original post by Anonymous
Dear everyone i havent replied to in pms and on other things
sorry for taking so long
a)my hand is sincerely (is that even the right word) ***** so that makes it a bit difficult to type and b)feel lost and weird and empty and cant summon up the enthusiasm.

dear you inrl,
stop being so pathetic and toxic

:lovehug:
Dear AQA,

Please give us easy exams

Safe my G

Spoiler

Dear You,
Safe journey, see you later! It will be lovely to meet you :hat2:

Dear YOU :angry:
There's jokes that are funny and jokes that are not funny and cause panic at the last minute and I am so thankful for my honest real friend for letting me know that it was a joke.
First you bully my other friend, then you go do this.
Not funny.

Dear My Sister,
Calm yourself! You worked harder than I ever did! I'm sure you will perform magnificently in your GCSE exams, just don't cause yourself too much stress please, it affects us all (negatively lol).

P.S I will 1vs1 u m8 get ready 4diz

Dear My Brother,
lololololololol u r so silly, it's fab

Dear Myself,

Come back to me pls :emo:
Also get off TSR :facepalm:

Dear you all,
:grouphugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Dear You,
Safe journey, see you later! It will be lovely to meet you :hat2:

Dear YOU :angry:
There's jokes that are funny and jokes that are not funny and cause panic at the last minute and I am so thankful for my honest real friend for letting me know that it was a joke.
First you bully my other friend, then you go do this.
Not funny.

Dear My Sister,
Calm yourself! You worked harder than I ever did! I'm sure you will perform magnificently in your GCSE exams, just don't cause yourself too much stress please, it affects us all (negatively lol).

P.S I will 1vs1 u m8 get ready 4diz

Dear My Brother,
lololololololol u r so silly, it's fab

Dear Myself,

Come back to me pls :emo:
Also get off TSR :facepalm:

Dear you all,
:grouphugs:

Dear group of imbeciles:

Kindly
get off TSR :facepalm:
please.
P.S. Hi Cheese :smile:
Dear

Original post by Sins3

Shia genocide is fake news
Dear you,

I don't have any idea what you feel towards me these days and it's messing with my head so much. You wouldn't get in touch if you didn't care or think about me, but when we spoke you were so self-obsessed? I understand now that you hurt me a lot. I don't think it'll heal until I can actually tell you how much it hurt me. You did the one thing I'm scared of most. I'm not ready to speak to you, and truthfully, my insecurities tell me you don't care anyway.

From
:worm:

P.S You're a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.
Dear

Shia genocide is fake news

Dear you,

She sent me a PM thinking I am you lmao
Dear You
:hugs: Awwwwww you're so sweet!!! Hope you had a nice hike with the others :smile:

Dear You
:cry: Y u do zis

Dear Me
:angry: WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
:banghead:
Dear you,

She sent me a PM thinking I am you lmao

Dear you,

That's hilarious :toofunny:

Who are you? :curious: