The Student Room Group

Height

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutellme
Just a little bit. He's getting a lot stronger as well.

Unfortunately for him I'm the elder brother, so I'll always beat him in a fight :h:

Haha my brother always tells me the exact same thing, I suppose we still have time to grow some more yet. :tongue:
Reply 141
Original post by TheUniLad
What's the big issue with guys under the average height?

If you're less than 5'11 how can you even call yourself a man?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing you're 5'11?
I'm 5'8 and my boyfriend is 5'5. It's never bothered me, I barely ever even notice and he's lovely, so what does it matter? He has the confidence to carry it off. Needing to be with a really tall guy seems a bit of a silly, outdated preference to me.
Reply 144
Original post by donutellme
I'm guessing you're 5'11?

6ft. I allow 1 inch margin of error.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 145
Original post by cliffysbiro
I'm 5'8 and my boyfriend is 5'5. It's never bothered me, I barely ever even notice and he's lovely, so what does it matter? He has the confidence to carry it off. Needing to be with a really tall guy seems a bit of a silly, outdated preference to me.

How long have you been with your bf?

And is he really sweet / romantic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How people love stating/talking about their heights
Original post by HAQ
How long have you been with your bf?

And is he really sweet / romantic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just over a year and a half. He's not crazy lunatic romantic but can be a sweetheart in going out of his way to do things for me/making me smile :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Indeed, the tall guy doesn't automatically possess the skills or inclination to fight. However, the vast majority of people automatically perceive tall & built = dangerous. I'm 6'2'' and pretty built and on numerous occasions in the last year or two I've been described as not someone you'd want to mess with, or something along those lines. People have no idea if I can or can't fight, they just assume I'd probably knock them out in one punch due to my size/power advantage :lol:

nice bicep
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
How people love stating/talking about their heights

We all love a brag (if you're tall in this case) or a whinge (if you're short in this case) :biggrin:
We all love a brag (if you're tall in this case) or a whinge (if you're short in this case) :biggrin:

I'm 5 foot 9" AND WHAT?! my cute, fyte me
Original post by RomanKing
I'm 5 foot 9" AND WHAT?! my cute, fyte me

True. Though some who are tall don't feel the need to express the obvious :wink:
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
True. Though some who are tall don't feel the need to express the obvious :wink:

Which, given that we're on the internet and can't see each other, is nothing :lol:
Original post by HAQ
6ft. I allow 1 inch margin of error.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im maybe a little over 5ft 9 but more man than youll ever be
Original post by HAQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

because I have a dick, bitch - don't you? I know plenty of 5'11 (taller) women
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't care if he's a dwarf but Peter Dinklage is an extremely attractive human being. Just sayin'.
Original post by fandom-queen
I don't care if he's a dwarf but Peter Dinklage is an extremely attractive human being. Just sayin'.

A lot of my friends have said this about him... Just curious, what is it about him specifically. @Zargabaath You'd find this interesting. :rofl:

@MathsAstronomy12 'We play with the gifts the Gods give us' - Odysseus aka Sean Bean (that guy who dies in every movie but Troy is one of the few where he lives'
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sae.HH
A lot of my friends have said this about him... Just curious, what is it about him specifically. @Zargabaath You'd find this interesting. :rofl:

@MathsAstronomy12 'We play with the gifts the Gods give us' - Odysseus aka Sean Bean (that guy who dies in every movie but Troy is one of the few where he lives'

I dunno, it's the general persona, and sassiness i guess. He seems quite sure of himself, but not to the point where it's overconfidence (or, as I like to call it, the Kanye West point) and, he is undeniably handsome, with a sort of rugged good looks.
Original post by Sae.HH

'This thread will never be forgotten, nor will the heroes who post in it'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending