The Student Room Group

What's your standard Maccies (McDonalds) order?

Scroll to see replies

Cool Mayo chicken legend, fries, OJ and a McFlurry of some description usually

Also must include Goldilock's special sauce @Alfed :wink:
Large Big Mac meal with the all important free student cheeseburger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Double whopper
20 nuggets, large fries, mozarella sticks if they're on offer, or whatever the 'special' is, large coke/fanta. Sometimes a dairy milk mcflurry if I feel like it.
Original post by Andy98
Double whopper

GTFO
2 x double cheeseburger + mcflurry : The Dream.
Double egg Mcmuffin meal with orange juice.

On the odd time I have the lunch menu then two lots of cheese bites, chips and a fanta
Original post by Pickles
20 nuggets are the dream - I can never do a whole box to myself though!

Original post by claireestelle
I think my record is eating all but one of the nuggets.

In first year I went to mcdonalds with my flatmates and they said I couldn't eat 20. I ate 40. Barely.

Genuinely thought my heart would explode when I laid down not long after :lol:
Original post by InadequateJusticex
In first year I went to mcdonalds with my flatmates and they said I couldn't eat 20. I ate 40. Barely.

Genuinely thought my heart would explode when I laid down not long after :lol:

Now that is impressive
Double cheeseburger
Fries
Mozzarella sticks
Sweet curry dip
Large fanta (no ice).
Original post by Pickles
I mean, I love a good Maccies every now and then (not too much), but everyone has their go to order.

Mine is usually:

- Nugget happy meal with Sprite
- Hamburger

OR

- 9 piece chicken nugget meal.

Always go for some cheese bites too :drool:

What do you usually go for?

I was on the understanding that they only did 6 nugget meals.

My usual order is a large big mac meal with oasis. Or a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal with an oasis if its breakfast.
I don't eat McDonalds...
Reply 32
Hahaha. I want what could be. :giggle::rofl:

The crunchie McFlurry is my favourite right now. :mmm:
Original post by Alfed
Hahaha. I want what could be. :giggle::rofl:

The crunchie McFlurry is my favourite right now. :mmm:

Have you tried the Bacon Clubhouse? :drool: :drool:

It's so nice
A diet coke and nothing else. I can't stand McDonalds! :yep:
On a related note - am I the only one who only ever gets McDonald's via drive through? Ever since I passed my test 3 years ago I've never set foot inside a McDonald's "restaurant" (LOL @ McDonald's calling themselves a restaurant :rofl: ), I now as a rule either go through the drive through or go eat somewhere else.
Original post by WoodyMKC
On a related note - am I the only one who only ever gets McDonald's via drive through? Ever since I passed my test 3 years ago I've never set foot inside a McDonald's "restaurant" (LOL @ McDonald's calling themselves a restaurant :rofl: ), I now as a rule either go through the drive through or go eat somewhere else.

They're doing a beta test in some restaurants now with McDonald's waiters :s-smilie: to provide a more luxury service :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

At OP: I don't get McDonald's really. Maybe some fries after a night out. I was kicked out of McDonald's last time for arguing with a security guard who wouldn't let me sit down :unimpressed:. Granted it was 4 am and I was drunk :lol: I told him his reasoning was nonsensical and he showed me the door.
It's always something vegetarian, so just spicy veggie burger, fries and cheese bites. Omg, now I want all that :coma: I only go there when I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really craving for it :laugh:
Large fries, large milkshake, six nuggets, and two plain cheeseburgers. I really don't know how I'm not fat yet.
Reply 39

Quick Reply

Latest