The Student Room Group

work experience

I have been given a work placement within the urology department of a hospital to start in a few days, i know some information about what it offers, but wondering if anyone knows what i may be doing and what to expect from your past experiences?
Reply 1
Hey, I know this aint your question. But can you tell me how you got a work placement at the hospital. Ive been trying but have no idea where and how to start.
Reply 2
Original post by (URIAH)
Hey, I know this aint your question. But can you tell me how you got a work placement at the hospital. Ive been trying but have no idea where and how to start.

Hello, its fine, my college sent me an email saying there is a work placement so I don't it through the college. But if you go on the hospital website that you want your placement in, you should be able to click on a work experience tab or something, and be able to download an application form which you will have to email to the hospitals work experience email address.
Reply 3
Original post by tay_1999
Hello, its fine, my college sent me an email saying there is a work placement so I don't it through the college. But if you go on the hospital website that you want your placement in, you should be able to click on a work experience tab or something, and be able to download an application form which you will have to email to the hospitals work experience email address.

Okay thanks. What hospital are you going to?
Reply 4
Original post by (URIAH)
Okay thanks. What hospital are you going to?

James Paget University hospital

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending