The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Aww...soz bbz...had to...put it back on...

:frown:
Original post by nisha.sri
Yeh lol

Tough luck. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Tough luck. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

dayumm. fair enough though.
Original post by ?Hannah
get in there :wink:

Loooool. I'm not into girls. Lol. I'm a busy man. Haven't got time for all of that. I am a Lone Wolf after all.

OMG you look so pretty :smile: WOWEE !! Your legs are fine :wink:

aw thank-you nisha :smile:
I was joking. Lol. I like being the victim sometimes and giving the girl control 😏😏😏. Jk. Lol.

Oh wow.Really mate. Jk jk ok ok
Original post by ?Hannah
dayumm. fair enough though.

Lol. It was joke. I'll slide into your DMs and then show you my face. Loooool. Jk.

Lol. It was joke. I'll slide into your DMs and then show you my face. Loooool. Jk.

haha, i am genuinely curious though tbh.
Oh wow.Really mate. Jk jk ok ok

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌

Loooool. I'm not into girls. Lol. I'm a busy man. Haven't got time for all of that. I am a Lone Wolf after all.

I bet you are secretly. Maybe you just don't want to tell us eh ?
Original post by ?Hannah
haha, i am genuinely curious though tbh.

Curiosity killed the rabbit and this wolf is hungry. 👌😂

I bet you are secretly. Maybe you just don't want to tell us eh ?

Maybe. I guess I haven't found the 'one' yet.

Curiosity killed the rabbit and this wolf is hungry. 👌😂

lmao. i wouldn't describe myself as a rabbit though, i am not quite as timid. :u:

just realised that i deleted instagram, so you would be unable to slide anywhere.

aw cute, i thought that i had found the one (john) but I'm not sure.

Lol how sweet. :h: Don't worry you will find the 'one' soon :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah
lmao. i wouldn't describe myself as a rabbit though, i am not quite as timid. :u:

just realised that i deleted instagram, so you would be unable to slide anywhere.

I could slide into your TSR account. Lol. Jk.

Original post by ?Hannah

Lol. Thanks....😏.....😂

Lol how sweet. :h: Don't worry you will find the 'one' soon :smile:

Thanks.

Original post by there'snoneed
lol. you're actually funny

Who are you if I may ask ? In a non offensive way. Thanks by the way.

Original post by ?Hannah

You have a boyfriend ? Aw that's so sweet :colondollar:
I would hate to have one because one day i will break up with him and be heart broken which I hate to even imagine :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending