The Student Room Group

Crap driving lesson

So this might be long but i just wanna vent rn :smile: (tldr at the bottom

I started driving lessons when i was 17 but bc of some mental health stuff i felt i dropped it and started again a couple weeks ago and..

At first it was going ok and i was progressing and today i was gonna do roundabouts..but i just ****ed all the basics and ended up having to go back to doing steering practice because i kept going to the left and yeah..i feel so ******* useless rn..like...who goes from going to roundabouts to CANT EVEN DRIVE STRAIGHT

And i kept rolling back on hills and ended up too close to the curb and i just suck - like i know im learning and obviously its gonna be a bit difficult but i SUCK SUCK at driving - like its just so much to think about in so little time and my brain just like freezes

Like ive tried looking further into the road,moving my right hand up a bit , not going left ..it doesnt matter what i do i always end up too far left...I ******* SUCKK

Like i know im just starting but its actually getting on my mind a lot now especially how everyone else i know can pass in like 30 hours or something

I just feel so frigging down rn like im so close to crying and even closer to just giving up and idk biking everywhere

TLDR: i suck ass at driving and probably am a danger to the road and i know it and just feel really done rn :frown:(
(edited 9 months ago)
Everyone knows on the road you don't have good skills right now so that's why you have a big L plate on, you will get confident on not being too far to the left on the road and when parking. Just make sure you have a good night sleep before you do your learning.

I park close to the curb where I live as you need to otherwise you'd have no wing mirrors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending