The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Don't worry I'm sure you will.

Private school life - Why didn't I get an A* ?

State school life - Damn it !! One mark off a C.

Lmao.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

haha, that is actually legitimately true - haha. my teachers are so annoying though. if you don't get a high grade (A/A*) they look at you with disgust, until you achieve a high grade. :u:
Original post by ?Hannah
haha, that is actually legitimately true - haha. my teachers are so annoying though. if you don't get a high grade (A/A*) they look at you with disgust, until you achieve a high grade. :u:

Lol. Yeah. The C bit was slightly exaggerated but oh well.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Lol. Yeah. The C bit was slightly exaggerated but oh well.

yeah, but the whole thing about the private school was spot on. when we got our end of year ten exams back, the whole math set was crying (apart from me,) as they did not achieve the grade that they wanted.
Update for today ( well i've updated on my thread but hey ) :biggrin:
Today I've reviewed the whole of C3 - which took so long. I've done 2 C3 past papers and one P2 past paper finally going through weaknesses.
Original post by ?Hannah
yeah, but the whole thing about the private school was spot on. when we got our end of year ten exams back, the whole math set was crying (apart from me,) as they did not achieve the grade that they wanted.

Lol. Kl. You should upload your other black and white photo. It's much better.

Original post by nisha.sri
Update for today ( well i've updated on my thread but hey ) :biggrin:
Today I've reviewed the whole of C3 - which took so long. I've done 2 C3 past papers and one P2 past paper finally going through weaknesses.

Well done going through the whole does take long ive basically been on B5 all day
Lol. Kl. You should upload your other black and white photo. It's much better.

yeah, maybe. don't want to look self centred or anything though..
Original post by ?Hannah

That doesn't make you self centred.

Lol. I haven't seen those.

Nor have I...lol...Hannah betrayed me again...jk...
Original post by ?Hannah

U won't...you'll just get loved even more...
That doesn't make you self centred.

can't find them on my macbook atm, will look for some more on my phone when i get back to my dads house.
Original post by mypetpikachu
U won't...you'll just get loved even more...

loved by who?
I need to stop going off on can opening breaks...I miss out on a lot...
Original post by ?Hannah
can't find them on my macbook atm, will look for some more on my phone when i get back to my dads house.

Kl.

Original post by ?Hannah
loved by who?

By everyone on here...duh...!
Original post by mypetpikachu
By everyone on here...duh...!

why would i be loved?
how many photos should i post, lol?
Finally completed another topic for history!! Moving onto all of C4C5C6 module! I'm feeling more confident for these upcoming exams :smile:
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
Finally completed another topic for history!! Moving onto all of C4C5C6 module! I'm feeling more confident for these upcoming exams :smile:

Well done. Are you doing Edexcel History ? I'm doing Edexcel USA. Good luck. I'm feeling more confident about the upcoming exams as well. I've got my mojo on.

(edited 7 years ago)
Sign this thread to help create a better TSR for everyone - removing unnecessary bans etc.

https://www.change.org/p/myself-a-better-tsr-for-everyone?recruiter=377890180&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink
image.jpeg
For people that wanted to see the attached picture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending