The Student Room Group

UCAS track application, no interview notification received

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has been in my current position ..........

I received a notification from track@ucas' to say my application has been withdrawn from a course bceasue I failed to respond and attend a scheduled interview

I have now racked my brain to figure out how this can be because I have recvieved - no email, no letter , no notification on track or any info on UCAS track to tell me about this interview

Therefore I have had no knowledge of this interview and I am very upset and distressed and worried because my application has been withdrawn and as it is the wkend now I can't call them to find out so u am wondering if anyone can put my mind at ease if they have had a similar issue?

Any help or advise is much appreciated
Reply 1
Check your junk/spam email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yes all emails were checked regularly all junk,spam, and deleted just incase but nothing there x
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
In that case it's probably best to ring them tomorrow, I had an interview sent to me but received the email stupidly late and admissions rang to arrange it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by TCO
In that case it's probably best to ring them tomorrow, I had an interview sent to me but received the email stupidly late and admissions rang to arrange it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, yes going to call them first thing its so frustrating :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 5
Just an update............. there was a problem with the UCAS system not sending out notification of invites to interview, I have spoke to the university directly and have secured an interview for this week :smile::smile:
Reply 6
Glad to hear everything worked out alright. Good luck on your interview! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Thats good to hear (: what course have you applied to?
Reply 8
Thank you 😊 It's for mental health nursing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending