Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is cheating purely for pleasure wrong? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskingItAll)
    Really though? Can you not love your gf but find sex with other random girls better?
    If you loved someone, you wouldn't do something that you know would hurt them, especially not if it were for personal gain so the answer is no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    If you loved someone, you wouldn't do something that you know would hurt them, especially not if it were for personal gain so the answer is no
    That's why you do it without them finding out.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on whether you and your girlfriend have agreed to have an exclusive relationship.

If you have, well you're not breaking the law or anything - depends what you mean by "wrong".

But one thing's for sure. If you do, you are not only a cheat, but a liar. Personally I'd rather not be tagged as such.

Sometimes people cheat for other reasons. But doing it purely for the sake of it puts you pretty low in the food chain.

ReputationRep:
    That's why you do it without them finding out.
    That's even worse, that shows a complete lack of respect for them and a refusal to let them make their own decisions, regarding the relationship, with all the relevant facts

ReputationRep:
    Why would it be better with random girls ? you would think because you love someone it would be more mentally and physically enjoyable with your gf. A random girl is just a random girl with a hole.

ReputationRep:
    And why do i continually get sucked in to responding to these non-entity troll threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why would it be better with random girls ? you would think because you love someone it would be more mentally and physically enjoyable with your gf. A random girl is just a random girl with a hole.

ReputationRep:
    You would think that yes and then reality would set in.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I find girls slightly older better....Maybe it's the risk of being found out....Maybe after a few years things get abit boring in the bedroom.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    It's wrong. How is this even a question?

/thread
    But its just sex.

No what am saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I find girls slightly older better....Maybe it's the risk of being found out....Maybe after a few years things get abit boring in the bedroom.....
    Oh dear you sound married. Please have my sympathy, it might not mean much to you but i've got a shortage already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankieboy)
    And why do i continually get sucked in to responding to these non-entity troll threads.
    I was going to post anonamous but knew posting as myself would get more replies Feed the troll please.

ReputationRep:
    And your gf is just you gf with a hole. :rolleyes:

Seriously what do you smoke? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry
    A girl doesn't just have a hole. Rude. Girlllll, RUDE. Objectification.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is wrong under any and all circumstances.

If you're not interesting in being in monogamous love with someone, don't hurt that someone by cheating on them. If you're obviously not interested in exclusivity, seek someone who might be okay with it. But as long as both you and your partner are operating under the assumption you're exclusive, cheating is always wrong, no exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is wrong on the grounds that it is breaking trust
    However, if you have an open relationship going on, no worries, but then it's not cheating really..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pexel1)
    Seriously what do you smoke? :rofl:
    Tobacco wbu

ReputationRep:
    Few holes, hands, feet and boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she has 3 holes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry :getmecoat:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.