The Student Room Group

Is cheating purely for pleasure wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865

You're right.

I was just messing about.

Nah as demonstrated by Mr Stefano I got that wrong. I have a headache and I'm confused.
Original post by whorace
Honey you know how you always said you'd rather be Jane Austen than Tracey Emin? Now you kind of are

I'm guessing she made her bed, right?
Original post by whorace
Honey you know how you always said you'd rather be Jane Austen than Tracey Emin? Now you kind of are

I don't like either of them.

Although I appreciate Austen's creation of a fine, wealthy, dark mysterious frame of a man, who I shall treasure in my heart until the day I die. More than I appreciate Emin's unmade bed. :smile:
Your attitude is disgusting. I hope u get cheated on
Of course.

You can love her more than any woman in the world but still find sex with women you don't give a sh*t about better.

Love and sexual attraction are clearly completely separate.
Original post by Ribbit1234
Your attitude is disgusting. I hope u get cheated on

#born2cheat

Spoiler

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Do they?
I always enjoy listening to a song I know well more..one can get sick of it at some point, I guess, but for the most part listening to a new song doesn't feel as great. I like to know what lyrics are coming and the like..
Who knows what this says about me when considering relationships lol

Usually they do, that's how it is for me anyway
I don't know what that says about you in relationships because I'm opposite to you I think lol.
Although I want new songs all the time when I like a guy it's different: I prefer him over everyone else and I like new things to be coming from the same person who I already know that I like lol
(edited 8 years ago)
This entire thread is wrong.
Any person who can not commit to relationships they chosen to place themselves in the first place should search for "open" relationships instead. Of course it is wrong. If the person really loved or like their gf, why would they be hooking up with other girls especially under the gf's back?
Is that a great example of love? Then obviously that person didn't love the person they're in relationship since day one.

If they cannot stand being in relationships with 1 person then hop out the relationship instead of dragging that person along for the fun of it.

Really, who likes figuring out they were the side piece? No one.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
This entire thread is wrong.

I agree its not
Original post by UAG
I agree its not

Then you're not in agreement?
Then you're not in agreement?

I am agreeing not to agree
Original post by UAG
I am agreeing not to agree

2 years later?
Reply 92
Original post by RiskingItAll
Really though? Can you not love your gf but find sex with other random girls better?

Maybe you love her but and if she's fine with it then sure, there's nothing wrong with it (although, I guess then it's not cheating anymore).
And if you say you love her and still cheat even though you know that it would hurt her then yes, it would be wrong (or you wouldn't really love her).

So in conclusion, yes, it is wrong.
2 years later?

Too fast or too slow?
Original post by UAG
Too fast or too slow?

Way too slow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending