The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 41b
What do you know about Muslim Men? You are a woman. You have no idea.

Oh, that's right, you're a feminist. You think you know everything.

By the way, if you went back to Pakistan and married a Muslim man, he would beat the feminism out of you very very quickly.

Happy repping. :smile:

is that not the reason the feminism was needed in the first place?....
Me and my Pakistani family don't give a **** about any of this stuff. Like others have said, can't choose where you are from. The only thing I am proud of, is my British culture. Bloody love it. Nothing like a British sense of humour, good British food (I'll admit, you gotto dig deep for it), the music, the art.

I don't identify with Pakistani 'culture'.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous
if you were born in britain... you have british nationality ffs. And so, british indian, british pakistani etc
mo farah for example - is somali, nationality "british" in fact he wasn't even born in britain yet still somehow..... whatever you get my point.

"You are bound by blood to your ancestors." yeah I know.

why would I marry a white girl? I'm a straight female. I am also not trying to betray my heritage, but that does not mean I have to marry someone of the same race as me LMAO. Are you one of those people that think mixed race kids are evidence of racial betrayal or something?

If you are an Indian and you marry a non-Indian, you will be dead, worthless, to every self-respecting Indian.

Go to sleep. It's late. :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by BrokenLife
Oh wow. What a generalisation! You know a lot about Muslim men clearly!

I ask you, what do you know about desi men?

Yes, I'm a feminist and no I don't know everything but I know my fair share about my desi culture.

Btw for your info, there are desi men in India and Sri Lanka too who aren't Muslim but would still treat women horribly. Also, for your info, I must add that I have Atheist friends with Atheist boyfriends who have physically abused them, surely they must be Muslims from inside too. But oh no, wait, let's generalise!

I could marry a desi Muslim, non-Muslim, agnostic or Atheist man living in the UK and he may still physically abuse me, reason being is that its their culture that has influenced them the MOST.

But no, stay happy generalising. :smile:

I was making a cruel joke at your lack of wisdom. Your comment about generalising seems a bit birdbrained. Is english your first language?
Reply 64
is that not the reason the feminism was needed in the first place?....

No.
Original post by 41b
I was making a cruel joke at your lack of wisdom. Your comment about generalising seems a bit birdbrained. Is english your first language?

No..me no speak englissh. Me very bad englissh. U make me learn englissh well, me beg u? :frown:
Original post by 41b
No.

lol so a man beating a woman means that feminism isn't needed? i'm not a feminist by the way, more an egalitarian however for you to say that a man treating a woman as such isn't a cause for feminism out of all things is laughable tbh.

Original post by 41b

you know a debate is going downhill when one side resorts to insults :yy:
Reply 67
lol so a man beating a woman means that feminism isn't needed? i'm not a feminist by the way, more an egalitarian however for you to say that a man treating a woman as such isn't a cause for feminism out of all things is laughable tbh.

you know a debate is going downhill when one side resorts to insults :yy:

Normal, healthy women love being told what to do, being spanked, groped, having their hair pulled and being generally dominated.

Feminism makes most of that illegal except in "consensual" situations, somehow missing the point that any act based on dominance can't really happen if the doer asks the done-to every time if he can do it. And most men don't. And most women prefer that men don't.

So the biggest aim of feminism seems to be too criminalise men, or give women the power to destroy men's lives when they can feel like whenever they want, by claiming that in one specific instance they did not consent.

Feminism and egalitarianism belong in the dustbin of history.
Original post by 41b
Normal, healthy women love being told what to do, being spanked, groped, having their hair pulled and being generally dominated.

Feminism makes most of that illegal except in "consensual" situations, somehow missing the point that any act based on dominance can't really happen if the doer asks the done-to every time if he can do it. And most men don't. And most women prefer that men don't.

So the biggest aim of feminism seems to be too criminalise men, or give women the power to destroy men's lives when they can feel like whenever they want, by claiming that in one specific instance they did not consent.

Feminism and egalitarianism belong in the dustbin of history.

right so i'm assuming i'm not a 'normal, healthy woman' then because i don't want to be groped or have my hair pulled? loool as you told the other anon, how can you possibly know what a 'normal' woman wants cos your not a woman. Not necessarily my view but just pointing out how absurd you earlier point was :smile:

Yes true, and i disagree with women creating false rape claims against men, as has been shown by the recent celebrity witchhunts against innocent celebrities (not saying the likes of Jimmie Saville are innocent i mean the others). However what is wrong with women 'making the most of the illegal if not consensual' law? if women are forced to have sex against their will then it is rape. And i'm not talking about 'kinky' or whatever i mean abuse.

In some cases some feminists seem to have an agenda against men, hence why i'm not a feminist as just because i don't fancy men or know many men dosen't make them inferior. However you can't just sidesweep all feminists like that. Broken Life is a feminist and she respects all genders equally and ik this because i'm a close friend of hers if i might say so.

Why? feminism i agree dosen't really have much point in modern first world countries (not 3rd wave anyway tbh) however there is still a massive amount of prejudice and discrimination against women especially in third world countries so i think a little feminism would go a long way there... plus what is wrong with egalitarianism? are you saying men and women aren't equal now lol?
[QUOTE="41b;63371847"]Normal, healthy women love being told what to do, being spanked, groped, having their hair pulled and being generally dominated.
/QUOTE]
agree, minus the spanking for me i REALLY HATE THAT.

Original post by 41b
If you are an Indian and you marry a non-Indian, you will be dead, worthless, to every self-respecting Indian.

Go to sleep. It's late. :smile:

I'm pakistani not indian.
I don't know many self-respecting people in my day-to-day life.
Most people I know are white.

I don't care what any indian or pakistani or anyone at all thinks of me, self-respecting or not, if I am dead to them I don't really care lol.
Particular loss of "desi" appreciation does not affect me either, since I'm hardly around them. Any desi I'm friends with have my mentality, or at least similar in these issues.
Reply 70
Original post by BrokenLife
No..me no speak englissh. Me very bad englissh. U make me learn englissh well, me beg u? :frown:

Real begging means getting on your hands and knees and kissing my feet. :smile:
Original post by 41b
real begging means getting on your hands and knees and kissing my feet. :smile:

loool what is this
Reply 72
I am literally called a fob by everyone I know, because as a guy, apparently listening to Indian music, actively praying, going to Indian or religious events is something "freshies" do.

Coconut is NOT in! Embrace your culture, before it's forgotten.
Original post by spv
I am literally called a fob by everyone I know, because as a guy, apparently listening to Indian music, actively praying, going to Indian or religious events is something "freshies" do.

Coconut is NOT in! Embrace your culture, before it's forgotten.

or what? you're gonna stab my butt with your pitchfork?

Spoiler

Reply 74
right so i'm assuming i'm not a 'normal, healthy woman' then because i don't want to be groped or have my hair pulled? loool as you told the other anon, how can you possibly know what a 'normal' woman wants cos your not a woman. Not necessarily my view but just pointing out how absurd you earlier point was :smile:

Yes true, and i disagree with women creating false rape claims against men, as has been shown by the recent celebrity witchhunts against innocent celebrities (not saying the likes of Jimmie Saville are innocent i mean the others). However what is wrong with women 'making the most of the illegal if not consensual' law? if women are forced to have sex against their will then it is rape. And i'm not talking about 'kinky' or whatever i mean abuse.

In some cases some feminists seem to have an agenda against men, hence why i'm not a feminist as just because i don't fancy men or know many men dosen't make them inferior. However you can't just sidesweep all feminists like that. Broken Life is a feminist and she respects all genders equally and ik this because i'm a close friend of hers if i might say so.

Why? feminism i agree dosen't really have much point in modern first world countries (not 3rd wave anyway tbh) however there is still a massive amount of prejudice and discrimination against women especially in third world countries so i think a little feminism would go a long way there... plus what is wrong with egalitarianism? are you saying men and women aren't equal now lol?

No of course they are not. Men are stronger, smarter, better planners, better leaders, etc, ad nauseum. And women love being inferior. Healthy women, anyway.

You are most likely nutritionally deficient and (hence) hormonally imbalanced. Do you eat much red meat? Enough vegetables? Are you on the birth control pill?

Your diet determines who you are. I know because when I ate junk food I was a leftist feminist cuck. As my diet improved, my hormones balanced out, my mental capability and strength shot up, and so my political views and sense of self-worth improved. I rediscovered my soul.

Once you improve your diet, your feminism will slowly dissipate and you will start to love men and love being dominated and controlled by men. It is the nature of (healthy) women.

Try taking a zinc supplement too. Zinc is responsible for testosterone creation, and hence intellectual capacity and mental maturity. Most people these days are deficient to varying degrees.
Reply 75
loool what is this

You wanna get in on it? Maybe once Anon 4's health improves, she can join in as well. I've only had two girls kiss my feet at the same time before, never three. Will be exciting.
Original post by 41b
You wanna get in on it? Maybe once Anon 4's health improves, she can join in as well. I've only had two girls kiss my feet at the same time before, never three. Will be exciting.

cba responding to what you just posted above before that because it is utter *******s tbh. My diet has no implications on my views thank you and i said before i'm not a feminist :rolleyes: and as for women being less mentally able than men i go to an all girls grammar and we consistently outperfom the boys school next door so nice logic :yy:

and lol don't flatter yourself. Even if i wasn't lesbian there is no hope in hell's chance that i would bow down to someone as ignorant as you :h:

inb4 lesbian = feminist :rolleyes:
Original post by 41b

no thank you that's absolutely vile.
Original post by 41b

Try taking a zinc supplement too. Zinc is responsible for testosterone creation, and hence intellectual capacity and mental maturity. Most people these days are deficient to varying degrees.

actually in a psychogolical study some men that what born with too much extra testosterone tended to be taller and DUMBER.
We all know females mentally mature earlier than males so enough with your bs.

as for the other points you made, hmmm. Dk what that has to do with diet, but if it's true I can sure as hell assume I'm healthy.
ignore my **** spelling of psychological

*where

Latest

Trending

Trending