The Student Room Group

French AS Oral

When I go back to school after the Easter holidays I have my french oral. I am trying to revise for it this holiday but i'm not really sure how to apart from practicing role plays and learning my points for the discussion. When it comes to doing Orals i'm really bad on the spot and find it difficult to improvise. My biggest struggle is probably my grammar. Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for my oral and how I should be revising? Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Hi,
Have your school given you a list of guided questions? I'd say it's a good idea to make sure you have thought about what you would say in response to all key questions related to the topic. If you need more ideas, reading some French articles or on-line forums related to the topic can be very helpful. Maybe try asking a friend or family member to ask you a selection of questions to help you get used to responding and developing ideas on the spot?
Good Luck!
Reply 3
My school hasn't given me a list of guided questions, but i've had a few oral practices so I sort of know the kind of questions i'm going to get asked. I'll make a list of possible questions.
Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending