The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Gong through my competencies so confused.i printed of the framework on the cival service.which one does the tech/social media question come under is it either capabilities for all or leading and comunicating does say and thing about in the framwork
Why would anyone want this god awful job? Betraying your own people.
Reply 2322
Original post by august11

Did it cross your mind that there are people that really want to make a difference. I have been DWP customer for 4 months, because I am a mother of a 2 years old and I wanted a job that would accommodate care of my child and work, and my work coach helped me through the process. I would like to do the same, if I'm offered the job.

How are we betraying our own people.i want this job to help people you are better of working if you are able to my inspiration came from my jobcoach i was only on jsa for one month and had 2 job offers she helped me loads.and pushed me in the right direction not to be lazy and to be motivated to get a better life for my self.people like you must not see the bigger picture.or think your better of on benefits for the rest of your life
Original post by Anisablue
How are we betraying our own people.i want this job to help people you are better of working if you are able to my inspiration came from my jobcoach i was only on jsa for one month and had 2 job offers she helped me loads.and pushed me in the right direction not to be lazy and to be motivated to get a better life for my self.people like you must not see the bigger picture.or think your better of on benefits for the rest of your life

You have an absolutely disgusting attitude. You must sit there behind your desk thinking you're powerful. All you've amounted to is murder and starving people for simple mistakes. I'd rather be on benefits all of my life honey. And I'm doing a degree for a job that's more helpful to the world.

You can kid yourself that you help people but all the Job center does is humiliate people. A lot of you monkeys can't even work a computer but you're supposed to be there to help us look for work? You don't even do that, you sanction people and starve them. Hate to hit you with hard reality.
Reply 2325
You have an absolutely disgusting attitude. You must sit there behind your desk thinking you're powerful. All you've amounted to is murder and starving people for simple mistakes. I'd rather be on benefits all of my life honey. And I'm doing a degree for a job that's more helpful to the world.

You can kid yourself that you help people but all the Job center does is humiliate people. A lot of you monkeys can't even work a computer but you're supposed to be there to help us look for work? You don't even do that, you sanction people and starve them. Hate to hit you with hard reality.

I will not speculate about things about I don't know anything. But I will tell you about my experience. As I said before, I was on JSA for 4 months, I would say that I have enough time to observe the DWP workers and the the customers. I have witnessed a case where the DWP clerk was trying to convince the customer to work for Argos, because he did not show any will to start the shift at 9. Can you believe that? And when she asked him what was the reason, guess what he replied? - I cannot wake up and be there at 9. A total dickhead, pardon my french. So, maybe you are right, maybe there are nasty DWP workers, but believe me, there are lots of lazy, stupid people that want only benefits and nothing else.
So your doing a degree to help people .well god help them people i also did a degree to help people so im not thick.i too have been sanctioned because i misses my appointment it was my own fault i did not check my paper work all comes down to time keeping,organisation skills and taking responcibility all skills you need in work.so in work if you missed team meetings or late for works you dont loose a weeks pay you loose your job.job center are there to teach you how you need to be in work and no you dont starve if sanctioned you can get a crisis loan or they give you a letter to go the food bank
So that excuses murder because someone missed one appointment, or forgot to search a damn newspaper? The whole center is barbaric, it's not needed. Get rid of sanctions and maybe I won't complain. And get rid of the centers, we could save so much money with a Universal Basic Income.

Work for this Arbeit Macht Frei center and you are selling your soul. I'm just telling you how it is, you've deluded yourself. Lazy people doesn't excuse what you do to the majority that are genuine you Daily Rag reader.

Imagine the Germans saying 'Oh but we have the autobahn' after learning about how Jews are gassed? That's basically what you're doing. And it's disgusting.

Haha are you for real? Get a life. Troll
Can't handle reality? I'm totally, totally for real. That girl is a brainwashed sheep using sheep arguments.

Murderer.

Well least you've caused some mild amusement 😂😂 Go back to saving the world with your engineering degree.
Wow, nice job refuting anything I've said! Well done! Job Center employees are really ****ing dense.

Never said I'd save the world, but engineering is a key factor in safety and progression of fulfilling our needs. What the **** do you do as a work coach? You require no qualifications and are like mini-Hitlers lording over people and starving them because they made a tiny mistake.

You have no arguments, because you're wrong. Good job, monkey.

If you'd read the thread... I'm not actually a work coach yet.. but thanks for your confidence that I will be!!

Good luck everyone else with your interviews! 😊
You want to be one, you are one darling.

Again you have no argument. Enjoy murdering people and feeling better than them.

Thanks Hun 👌🏻😂
😂😂 these comments are hilarious!Can't wait to start my new role as a nazi in a few weeks 💅
Original post by JAC567
Hey Lewisj7 - you had contract yet?
Finally had my confirmation email after accepting job! You?

To others asking - my story is same as Lewisj7 but still so different! Mainly waiting game and depends on each region - there is no 'answer' to many questions just individual experiences! It is frustrating to say the least! But generally works out ok so don't give up! You need a thick skin just for the application process - here's hoping mine is thick enough for the job😂😂😂!

Yeah I've got it, had it the same day I was told it may take weeks lol! I've been in touch with my line manager and went for a familiarisation visit today and was given my training plan which looks intense but very interesting! It's mainly full on till November! Really looking forward to starting now!
Hey all!
This forum is intended to help people applying for DWP Work Coach role, If this doesn't apply to you then please don't comment. Read some vile comments from earlier - those who respond don't lower yourself to respond - just report offensive comments!
This forum has been so helpful and can't wait to start as a Work Coach💞!
Original post by Lewisj7
Yeah I've got it, had it the same day I was told it may take weeks lol! I've been in touch with my line manager and went for a familiarisation visit today and was given my training plan which looks intense but very interesting! It's mainly full on till November! Really looking forward to starting now!

Awesome mate! Did you request familiarisation visit? May do the same. Hope all goes well! Good luck - worth the wait!
Original post by JAC567
Awesome mate! Did you request familiarisation visit? May do the same. Hope all goes well! Good luck - worth the wait!

I was offered as I was emailing my manager about dress code and parking etc lol. It would be worth asking I'm off on holiday now and I won't be spending it wondering what it's going to be like as I have a much better idea now. Hope all goes well for you, will have to keep us updated when you start!
Just got back from interview north east im 75% confident it went ok howevers probed a lot.let the best man win lol
Original post by Anisablue
Just got back from interview north east im 75% confident it went ok howevers probed a lot.let the best man win lol

Tell us more, l have my interview on Monday for North east England (Teesside). Any pointers?
I had my interview for Lancashire & Cumbria district on 30th June and received a provisional offer for my 1st choice location on 26th July. I scored 6676.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Armymedic2016
Tell us more, l have my interview on Monday for North east England (Teesside). Any pointers?

Oops i may think north west had mine at leeds.they stick strict competencies so prunt out framework and base they relies to that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending