The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Accommodation: iQ or Peel Park?

Hello,

So I'm going to be studying Counselling and Psychotherapy at Salford this year but I'm stuck on accommodation choices. I've narrowed it down to iQ and Peel Park.

I would to hear peoples reviews of these places or if you're starting this year, why you picked your accommodation choice?

iQ looks the best in regards to price and has what I need but I have seen some reviews saying it's not social enough and others saying that it's good for first years.

I'll be grateful for any help given!
Reply 1
Original post by alenicroc
Hello,

So I'm going to be studying Counselling and Psychotherapy at Salford this year but I'm stuck on accommodation choices. I've narrowed it down to iQ and Peel Park.

I would to hear peoples reviews of these places or if you're starting this year, why you picked your accommodation choice?

iQ looks the best in regards to price and has what I need but I have seen some reviews saying it's not social enough and others saying that it's good for first years.

I'll be grateful for any help given!

Hiya, I'll also be going to Salford this year and have choose Peel Park accomodation, I was also stuck between PPQ and IQ but chose Peel Park mainly because in IQ there was a lot of 2nd/3rd years and for my first year i'd rather be with 1st years. There is a slight difference in price and although they are both really nice I think for the extra £5 or whatever it is a week Peel Park is better.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alicebd
Hiya, I'll also be going to Salford this year and have choose Peel Park accomodation, I was also stuck between PPQ and IQ but chose Peel Park mainly because in IQ there was a lot of 2nd/3rd years and for my first year i'd rather be with 1st years. There is a slight difference in price and although they are both really nice I think for the extra £5 or whatever it is a week Peel Park is better.

What room did u stay in. I’m confused on which room to choose. I’ve chosen platinum and gold atm but I am considering the price as it will be pricey
I have booked my accomodation in peel park quarter and from talking with actual people from the university there isnt much difference between rooms in case of standards, the only difference is a slightly bigger desk space and a bit bigger space within the room, other than that the facilities etc are the same so i opted for a bronze x
Original post by Ruby.m
What room did u stay in. I’m confused on which room to choose. I’ve chosen platinum and gold atm but I am considering the price as it will be pricey
Reply 4
Original post by ChloeElizabeth0
I have booked my accomodation in peel park quarter and from talking with actual people from the university there isnt much difference between rooms in case of standards, the only difference is a slightly bigger desk space and a bit bigger space within the room, other than that the facilities etc are the same so i opted for a bronze x

Right okay, Thankyou that makes my descision more easier Thankyou :smile:)
Let me know where you decide to be! Might be apartment buddies 😂
Reply 6

Which building and Floor are u on.
Building Pankhurst floor 1 x @Ruby.m
Reply 8
Building Pankhurst floor 1 x @Ruby.m

Oh okay I’m in ranulf 4th floor flat 2 x be nice to see you there :smile: do you have Snapchat or Instagram?
Instagram chloe_buckleyxo x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending