Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

So I'm going to be studying Counselling and Psychotherapy at Salford this year but I'm stuck on accommodation choices. I've narrowed it down to iQ and Peel Park.

I would to hear peoples reviews of these places or if you're starting this year, why you picked your accommodation choice?

iQ looks the best in regards to price and has what I need but I have seen some reviews saying it's not social enough and others saying that it's good for first years.

I'll be grateful for any help given!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alenicroc)
    Hello,

So I'm going to be studying Counselling and Psychotherapy at Salford this year but I'm stuck on accommodation choices. I've narrowed it down to iQ and Peel Park.

I would to hear peoples reviews of these places or if you're starting this year, why you picked your accommodation choice?

iQ looks the best in regards to price and has what I need but I have seen some reviews saying it's not social enough and others saying that it's good for first years.

I'll be grateful for any help given!
    Hiya, I'll also be going to Salford this year and have choose Peel Park accomodation, I was also stuck between PPQ and IQ but chose Peel Park mainly because in IQ there was a lot of 2nd/3rd years and for my first year i'd rather be with 1st years. There is a slight difference in price and although they are both really nice I think for the extra £5 or whatever it is a week Peel Park is better.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.