The Student Room Group

Confused

Hi,

I've been working in a shop since late last year.

Shortly after I joined, a guy who I find attractive joined our department - I was fortunate enough to work the same days he does when I renewed my contract.

I've always kept my sexuality as I guy pretty hidden as I am still young although I am pretty certain that I am bi.

The reason I have made this post is to ask for advice on what I should do next.

I've added him on a social network, send the occasional message and I try to speak to him where suitable however he is always really quiet around everyone and doesn't really talk unless its work related. This has made it hard for me to get close to him. There also is the added time pressure of him leaving to go to Uni :frown:.

I'm sure a few of you would suggest just telling him my feelings, although I feel that this would be a bit odd and I don't really want my reputation at work going down for being creepy etc. I know that sounds odd but in reality not everyone accepts stuff like this.

Really would appreciate your thoughts and sorry for the mini essay! :frown:

P.s If the person in question is reading this post then feel free to message me :smile:.
I think maybe you should just ask him out-who knows-he might've been interested in you all along?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I've been working in a shop since late last year.

Shortly after I joined, a guy who I find attractive joined our department - I was fortunate enough to work the same days he does when I renewed my contract.

I've always kept my sexuality as I guy pretty hidden as I am still young although I am pretty certain that I am bi.

The reason I have made this post is to ask for advice on what I should do next.

I've added him on a social network, send the occasional message and I try to speak to him where suitable however he is always really quiet around everyone and doesn't really talk unless its work related. This has made it hard for me to get close to him. There also is the added time pressure of him leaving to go to Uni :frown:.

I'm sure a few of you would suggest just telling him my feelings, although I feel that this would be a bit odd and I don't really want my reputation at work going down for being creepy etc. I know that sounds odd but in reality not everyone accepts stuff like this.

Really would appreciate your thoughts and sorry for the mini essay! :frown:

P.s If the person in question is reading this post then feel free to message me :smile:.

So are you a guy or girl? Sorry I didn't quite get it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending