The Student Room Group

AQA Economics AS + A2 25 mark question help!!

Hi everyone, I'm struggling with how to structure 25 markers in AQA economics papers. My teacher isn't very helpful with the structure and it's stressing me out, does anyone have a certain structure they follow that wouldn't mind sharing please?!

For instance, how would you go about answering this question?

'evaluate the case for and against governments intervening to prevent agricultural products from being used to produce biofuel.'
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by N2097
Hi everyone, I'm struggling with how to structure 25 markers in AQA economics papers. My teacher isn't very helpful with the structure and it's stressing me out, does anyone have a certain structure they follow that wouldn't mind sharing please?!

For instance, how would you go about answering this question?

'evaluate the case for and against governments intervening to prevent agricultural products from being used to produce biofuel.'

Case for government intervention (market failures that the government could try to minimise) and case against government intervention (government failure,,opportunity cost...)
2 analysis 2 evaluations and a conclusion

Quick Reply

Latest