My brother: History, Economics, Sociology A2s + criticaal thinking AS

Both conditional offers for Cambridge.

MB

ReputationRep:
    My brother: A Level: Maths, French, Computing, AS: Further Maths, Geography
    Me: A Level: Maths, Physics, French, AS: Further Maths

ReputationRep:
    Let me think...

Older Sisiter - Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Spanish, General Studies.
    Me - Maths, Further Maths, Economics, English Literature, Physics, French.
    Younger Sister - Latin, Greek, English Literature, Classics, History.

ReputationRep:
    My immediate family has, in total, 0 AS/A-levels between us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    me and my 2 brothers were talking in the car the other day and realised that between us we have:

13 different subjects at AS standard

and then 10 of those are right up to A2 level

can anyone beat this for variety in a family? or are there people who've done exactly the same subjects as siblings?

lou xxx
    unfortunately my brother and sister took similar a levels, bringing our total down! chuh. but we've got 10 a levels between us (my brother and sister were out of the system long before AS levels were introduced)
    brother - french, english lit, english lang, politics, general studies and he's just done his maths a level this year (he's 27!)
    sister - maths, english, double music
    me - biology, chemistry, geography, music and general studies

ReputationRep:
    My eldest sister did: Theatre Studies, Business Studies and English Lit A-levels (that was in the days prior to AS)
    My older sister did: Theatre Studies, English Lit, Media Studies and AS Photography.
    I did: Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths AS, Psychology AS and I'm doing French AS next year.

So in my immediate family, there are 7 different A2's, and 4 different AS's. Not too bad, but not as good as some of you other guys!

ReputationRep:
    I've done Maths, Computing, Business Studies at A2, and English Lang + Lit at AS.
    My sister did Maths, Computing, Geography, at A2, and English Lang + Lit at AS.

Oh and we both did General Studies...
    So thats only one subjects difference. She was two years above me.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've only got one sister so I would never win this competition anyway. Add to the fact that I "only" have 4 A-Levels (timetabling wouldn't allow for any more) and it's not that great, but hey, I'm happy where I am

I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and German
    I think she's going to do English, History, German and Performance Studies.

Only 7 between us then. The number of A-Levels some people are doing is terrifying!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing A-levels.
    My brother's doing the local baccalaureate.
    My sister's gonna do the IB.

Beat that for variety!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Well, I've only got one sister so I would never win this competition anyway. Add to the fact that I "only" have 4 A-Levels (timetabling wouldn't allow for any more) and it's not that great, but hey, I'm happy where I am

I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and German
    I think she's going to do English, History, German and Performance Studies.

Only 7 between us then. The number of A-Levels some people are doing is terrifying!
    my family only did 4 each so i was impressed at our number! (and we all had gen studies in that)... i jus find it funny how me and my twin brother share an AS but that's it... other families seem to so many similar subjects (i seem weird the only one in my family doing maths)

lou xxx

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.