Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently enrolled in the University of London external programme llb course and am in my second year. Since my performance is far from exemplary so far, I'm starting to toy with the idea of retaking the course. I'm wondering if it is possible for me to voluntarily withdraw my registration and re enroll the following year.
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.