The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kriztinae
what do you think?

no coz ill b neurotic
Reply 2
I have friends who are very different to me ...
kriztinae
what do you think?

i wouldn't always agree as i get on with everyone at my school.
Reply 4
Cellardore
i wouldn't always agree as i get on with everyone at my school.

not in a way of getting along..
like you share the same personalities....
id say to a certain extent
Reply 5
kriztinae
what do you think?

I suscribe to the, You are yourself theory personally. I mean, to others as onlookers it may seem that you are who your friends are. But individually you could be totally different. I have understood you correctly haven't I?
kriztinae
not in a way of getting along..
like you share the same personalities....
id say to a certain extent

yeah, i'm actually friends with most people at my school. I don't have a specific group i hang out with. I'm fickle:smile:
Reply 7
kieshaxxx

All my friends are different, none of us are the same, but we complete each other.
Reply 8
Furtive
I suscribe to the, You are yourself theory personally. I mean, to others as onlookers it may seem that you are who your friends are. But individually you could be totally different. I have understood you correctly haven't I?

yes your the only one whose really getting to whati m trying to say
I'm hardly going to befriend anyone who's opposite to me, so i said to a certain degree, i'm not exactly like my friends though obviously.
kieshaxxx

same here, opposites attract i think
Reply 11
tis_me_lord
I'm hardly going to befriend anyone who's opposite to me, so i said to a certain degree, i'm not exactly like my friends though obviously.

yeap
Reply 12
kriztinae
yes your the only one whose really getting to whati m trying to say

Right, I thought so. I'll try and explain to the others in simpler terms. :smile:

A group of lads 18, hanging round a street corner laughing and joking. You're there as they're your friends, they all work in retail but you're at university. To an onlooker, somebody crossing the straight, you're the same as your friends in terms of perception. However, if the person crossing the street got to know you individually, they'd understand that you're different. :smile:
DazYaZZZ
same here, opposites attract i think

I don't think so, or i'd have to be friends with a load of townie scum.
tis_me_lord

he does have a point in some respect as you usually have friends that balance and compliment each other.
i.e. quiet and loud
serious and fun
Reply 15
tis_me_lord
indeed. opposites do not attract. science is a loads of B*****ks
Reply 16
Furtive
Right, I thought so. I'll try and explain to the others in simpler terms. :smile:

A group of lads 18, hanging round a street corner laughing and joking. You're there as they're your friends, they all work in retail but you're at university. To an onlooker, somebody crossing the straight, you're the same as your friends in terms of perception. However, if the person crossing the street got to know you individually, they'd understand that you're different. :smile:

yes!
like me and my friends are so alike yet so different. others who see us think oh they are all the same, and those who get to know us think how do these people get along? me and my best friends are constantly arguing abt everything. but yet we agree to disagree?
Reply 17
Tinykates

They do too, look at Rocky Balboa and Adrian!?!?
kriztinae
what do you think?

Ive known decent people with scum for family and decent people with scum for friends. Anyone who has both must surely be judged on them.
Tinykates

well actually one of my best friends does chemistry, biology, French and Maths, lol. Complete opposite to me

Latest

Trending

Trending