The Student Room Group

My friends are all ignoring me..

so I've had a lot of drama this year and I went through a lot at school and home, and my friends supported me non stop, until a few days ago I got in a fight with someone and now whenever I try to walk up to them, they all run away from me, so I caught up to one of my friends and asked her if she was mad at me or anything, and she said no and kept running away, so then when I went to first period, my friend was ignoring me the whole time and whenever I tried to ask her, she would just straight up rudely ignore me!! but the thing is, I have gotten into another fight before earlier this year, and my friends supported me, so I don't know whats wrong now!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
so I've had a lot of drama this year and I went through a lot at school and home, and my friends supported me non stop, until a few days ago I got in a fight with someone and now whenever I try to walk up to them, they all run away from me, so I caught up to one of my friends and asked her if she was mad at me or anything, and she said no and kept running away, so then when I went to first period, my friend was ignoring me the whole time and whenever I tried to ask her, she would just straight up rudely ignore me!! but the thing is, I have gotten into another fight before earlier this year, and my friends supported me, so I don't know whats wrong now!
same thing here mate, but i didn't get into a fight, learn to make other friends or be on your own, don't lower your standards for anyone who doesn't deserve it, do things that you love doing, and focus on improving yourself. if they don't want you as a friend then fine! ✌🏼
Reply 2

Heya!
They aren't your real friends if they KNOW what they're doing and that's hurting your feelings. Big red flag there. Even if they supported you twice, Real friends wouldn't suddenly change their attitudes and isolate you. Its a chance they are doing this on purpose because they're willingly avoiding you. If it keeps happening you should probably confront all of your friends who are avoiding you.

If they still run away/ignore you for the next couple weeks, You should drop them if they're gonna keep acting childish. There is no significant reason/wrongdoing you've done to the point they aren't even talking to you.

Find the people who care about you and focus on yourself, its okay to be selfish at times as your happiness matters.
If they come running back to you, leave em in the dust. Even if they try coming up with some lame excuse, they still made you upset. Hope that helps!

That's happened to me too and all I can say just find new friends if you have someone that you where friends with before them then try speak to them if you guys just drifted apart that's what I did you'll realise that life is better and that they might have had a major impact on you

Don’t run after then that makes you look like you “need them just like your own company I went through a similar situation last year march and believe me when I say I learned a lot and I accepted the fact that friends aren’t friends there just people you pass the time with don’t spill Your secrets to anyone don’t over share and don’t get attached

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending