The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS resit History Unit 2 Option D India

Hi guys is anyone resisting for this Unit ? any predictions on what might come up for India ?
Original post by hannahdivya
Hi guys is anyone resisting for this Unit ? any predictions on what might come up for India ?

Hi! I moved this to the History forum for you - you're more likely to get a good answer here :h:
Reply 2

Hey I'm resitting it too, I'm hoping its something about the causes of partition, or something from 1900-1914, I'm not as keen as the questions that bring up reference to events in the 1920's/1930's
Reply 3
I think it'll probably be on the Amritsar Massacre for Part a) probably Jinnah or partition perhaps for Part B
Let me know your thoughts ?
Reply 4
I think it'll probably be on the Amritsar Massacre for Part a) probably Jinnah or partition perhaps for Part B
Let me know your thoughts ?

I would like those topics to come up, but who knows! Lets hope the examiners are feeling nice as its the last year of the paper 😂

How is your revision going?
Reply 5
Haha pretty good so far I have another 2 papers on Momday so I'm managing quite a bit of revision lol ! PM your number Rohan so we can discuss possible topics :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending