The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

butterdori
Yes! Finally!
I'm in DRA, Haldane. Finally, now that i've got an address i can apply for the visa :biggrin:

COME ON! First DRA TSR fresher (I think) see you in September!

EDIT: where have I been, 2 others have beat you to it (sorry :p:) and I even replied to one of them! what is my memory like! anyways so we have AllanaCappiello - Scott and harry5069 - Shairp, and with you and me that makes 4 of us TSRDRAers so far :biggrin: COME ON!!!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 41
and which house are you in? (just for pestering and annoyance reasons obviously! :biggrin:)
Make that five, I'm back in DRA again this year.
Reply 43
i still don't know :frown:
Five COME ON! :party: (and I'm in the grand daddy of all buildings that is the glorious Hamilton)
Reply 45
I still haven't received any information about my accommodation even though my offer turned unconditional about two weeks ago. However, someone I know who will also be going to StA next month told me that they won't allocate me until I answer the AS12 slip (received it Friday, responded today) - is this true?
Reply 46
Knudsen
I still haven't received any information about my accommodation even though my offer turned unconditional about two weeks ago. However, someone I know who will also be going to StA next month told me that they won't allocate me until I answer the AS12 slip (received it Friday, responded today) - is this true?

Well my contract was issued after they've told me they have received my slip, so that's probably true...
Reply 47
butterdori
Well my contract was issued after they've told me they have received my slip, so that's probably true...

hey butterdori, did you answer your slip by mail or e-mail?
Reply 48
Knudsen
hey butterdori, did you answer your slip by mail or e-mail?

Both, actually :rolleyes: Just in case..
It is true, but don't worry about it getting lost in the post...mine did and they rang me up to check I was accepting my offer, and then sorted out my accommodation!
How long did they reply after sending of the AS12 form?
Well...they only managed to confirm my AS12 on 31st August (due to the getting lost in the post issues!), and I received my accommodation letter on the 6th of September...so that would be a week after getting confirmation of them having the AS12.
Reply 52
an accommodation letter? I thought they were sent out by e-mail? If not, I have some waiting to do as the overseas mailing system seems to take forever..
Knudsen
an accommodation letter? I thought they were sent out by e-mail? If not, I have some waiting to do as the overseas mailing system seems to take forever..

They might do it by e-mail now, last year it was all paper but mine was done electronically this year so I dont know if they have changed it for everyone or just returning students.
Reply 54
Steeeeevo
They might do it by e-mail now, last year it was all paper but mine was done electronically this year so I dont know if they have changed it for everyone or just returning students.

Mine only came by email from St Regulus...
Reply 55
WOOHOO. I just got my accom offer by email! Yay! I'm in Haldane - DRA..
what do the numbers after mean? Mine just said HL0804...
So excited! :biggrin:
charlieara
WOOHOO. I just got my accom offer by email! Yay! I'm in Haldane - DRA..
what do the numbers after mean? Mine just said HL0804...
So excited! :biggrin:

It means your in apartment 8 room 4.
Reply 57
Ok, i thought it might be something like that. Thanks. :biggrin:
Reply 58
It means you'll be on the 2nd floor :smile:
Reply 59
I still haven't heard anything about accommodation :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending