Original post by IBkidinthecorner
Stressing about my med interview lmao

I'm sure you'll be fine. Confidence lad, don't forget
Original post by Anonymous
Oh yh how'd u k?

ugh, i'll meet you again in another life ;-;

i have an open day on Saturday. i will not be fine. i am PETRIFIED of new places
i have an open day on Saturday. i will not be fine. i am PETRIFIED of new places

Don't be, be confident. Lol u confused me bc u came out of anon. Just try and calm yourself. Where is it? U applied BSMS?
Don't be, be confident. Lol u confused me bc u came out of anon. Just try and calm yourself. Where is it? U applied BSMS?

wtf is bsms anon3? no. cant be confident. i am scared to even make eye contact with anyone there. its to a uni in london
wtf is bsms anon3? no. cant be confident. i am scared to even make eye contact with anyone there. its to a uni in london

Good luck. Eyy I'm at a uni in London but not med. I'm doing chem. Imperial all the way! Brighton Sussex Medical School (my home town med. School)
Good luck. Eyy I'm at a uni in London but not med. I'm doing chem. Imperial all the way! Brighton Sussex Medical School (my home town med. School)

thankyou. praying for the best for you!!
Because despite waking up at 9pm last night after 12 hours of rest, I was too scared to go back to sleep in case I slept for another 12hrs and missed everything I need to do today.
thankyou. praying for the best for you!!

Thanks u too :smile:

Thank you!
Thank you!

Wait r u anon 2? I'm confused, I thought u were
Wait r u anon 2? I'm confused, I thought u were

Nope lol, I haven’t posted anonymously on this thread at all
Nope lol, I haven’t posted anonymously on this thread at all