The Student Room Group

Am I being unreasonable?

Hi so my girlfriend is in Ireland and this morning I woke up to her sending me videos of her walking back from the club last night and then one of some random guy asleep next to her on the other sofa who at first she told me was gay then when I was awake she said he wasn’t. It was only then two in the room and 100% I don’t think my gf did anything or had any intentions of doing anything but it’s still just really upset me at the fact she hasn’t thought how it could make me feel seeing that? Am I being over reactive here ?
Bit of a dingbat move on her part to send video(s) but she was drunk so unlikely to have been considering how it might make you feel.

If you trust her, best just to tell her (face to face) that it wasn’t appreciated and them move on.
Original post by Dronnietyk1
Hi so my girlfriend is in Ireland and this morning I woke up to her sending me videos of her walking back from the club last night and then one of some random guy asleep next to her on the other sofa who at first she told me was gay then when I was awake she said he wasn’t. It was only then two in the room and 100% I don’t think my gf did anything or had any intentions of doing anything but it’s still just really upset me at the fact she hasn’t thought how it could make me feel seeing that? Am I being over reactive here ?

You're not overreacting - anyone would get super annoyed at their partner for doing that and the videos on top of it all just seem to express how shameless her behaviour is. It doesn't even matter much if the guy is gay or whatever, she shouldn't be lying anyway about that and he shouldn't be in the same room!
Reply 3
Unless you’ve specifically agreed boundaries, I’d say you’re over reacting. It’s common for accommodation arrangements to be casual after parties. Separate sofas, transparent sharing of an image and no evidence of any shenanigans

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending