Mkhi has been so so crap
^poor bait.
Original post by trapking
^poor bait.

Apart from his assist, he has been shite
Original post by Dirtybit
Apart from his assist, he has been shite

Lol, you must be trolling.

He has been one of the best players on the pitch. He also stopped a Blackburn counter attack ffs.
Lol, Herrera.

The amount of times Lingard & co have messed up when it gets to the final ball is appalling.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's like a 5th grade team vs a 5th grade team and we've brought on a 6th grader and his dad
Herrera's shots omg...can he even hit the target? :rofl:
This is unfair, playing two grown men in this game of boys
Pogba to Ibra

Masterclass sub from Mourinho
I thought Zlatan would have bottled that :lol:
You guys are so jammy, you'll probably bottle the top 4 chase, go for winning the Europa and win via a last minute offside goal.
Edit: Job well done!
(edited 7 years ago)
Lovely finish from Zlatan but it's absolutely unreal how much time teams give Pogba on the ball. Its borderline retarded tactics really because it negates their entire defensive setup...

I know they're trying to defend, but give him that much time and he's always going to pick out the perfect pass that cuts your defence open anyway. It's as if nobody remembers how terrible Pogba was against Liverpool when we put him under pressure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Lovely finish from Zlatan but it's absolutely unreal how much time teams give Pogba on the ball. Its borderline retarded tactics really because it negates their entire defensive setup...

I know they're trying to defend, but give him that much time and he's always going to pick out the perfect pass that cuts your defence open anyway. It's as if nobody remembers how terrible Pogba was against Liverpool when we put him under pressure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He had a poor game against you that time that's all.

He bossed your midfield the first time we played you and should have had an assist to Ibra had he not fluffed it.
Chelsea away in the cup.

Well crap.
Come at us dickheads

ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Original post by Dirtybit
He had a poor game against you that time that's all.

He bossed your midfield the first time we played you and should have had an assist to Ibra had he not fluffed it.

Nah let's not do this pal

Pogba is an absolutely amazing player but every player has shortcomings and his is a clear inability to cope under pressure.

Against us as Anfield you were playing an 8-1-1 formation and you created literally one chance so I don't think "bossed your midfield" is an accurate phrase to use...

You still have plenty of other dangerous players but Pogba is the guy that will cut a defence open if you give him the space to do so, which is why I find it ridiculous how teams back off him so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chelsea away ffs. Can we just forfeit now and spare the embarrassment?
We do struggle against teams who put men behind the ball.

Latest