The Student Room Group

What do you think of this Bengali girl? Opinions are appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I wouldn't say it's a harmless choice. I presume her children will suffer from the financial and emotional difficulties at home given no qualifications... Best of luck to them though.
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous
I'm interested to know what Muslims think of this.

Ignorance to the next level.
**** me, that's messed up. :O
Original post by The_JoKeR
Hello my fellow joker :smile:

Yellow~

Who arth thou ?
.-.
Original post by Another
Pregnant twice by the same guy. Some people never learn.

No real burden on society (seriously, it's less competition for the rest of us) but really. Not too bright that one.

Well there is 'another' thing called love which usually makes us hopeful, gullible, and usually makes life soooooooo~ beautiful...
Original post by The Joker ~
Yellow~

Who arth thou ?
.-.
A fellow joker~
Original post by The Joker ~
Well there is 'another' thing called love which usually makes us hopeful, gullible, and usually makes life soooooooo~ beautiful...

At age 13 and 15? She done near ruined her life. The first time, a mistake, I can understand. Strike two and you get no sympathy from me - her parents are just as bad for kicking her and their grandchildren out the house, but she's gonna have a tough time of making something of her life now. All because of falling in love with the bad boy image, and teenage hormones.
Original post by Another
At age 13 and 15? She done near ruined her life. The first time, a mistake, I can understand. Strike two and you get no sympathy from me - her parents are just as bad for kicking her and their grandchildren out the house, but she's gonna have a tough time of making something of her life now. All because of falling in love with the bad boy image, and teenage hormones.

Not really, there is still a chance that she can turn her life around. If she has any hidden talents then she can utilise it in a way that will help her get money. I'm pretty sure can get into some menial jobs (she's an ethnic minority so that gives her the advantage). Also to mention by the time she hits 30 her oldest daughter will be old enough to work so she can provide even more money. So you can see it's not the end of the world.
Original post by Another

Oh C'mon you have been this age too... where you could just live on love and fresh air .. and and you'd just elope with your lover on a desert island and live happily ever after...

Oh well.. the fall is usually pretty bad but things usually mend themselves and it's all good in the end. .. *sighs
The guy that got other girls pregnant is a man-ho and should not be spoken about. As for the Bengali girl, as long as she has changed her life around and is trying her best to provide for herself and her children, then that is all that matters.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I think she made a huge mistake by even having sex that young. She probably thought she was "in love" and thought this guy was it. However I'm glad that she didn't abort the baby and decided to face up to her consequences and it seems like she's doing well for herself. Age is just a number and you can attain GCSE's even after 16. A lot of single mothers these days are doing GCSE's and A levels and progressing onto university so its not the end of the world for her. She should just know that should she ever decide to pursue her dreams or get into university she can do so. However, I feel sorry for her children because they won't be brought up with a good father.

"I am glad she didn't abort the baby". What is wrong with you? If she did decide to abort her child, how does that affect your life in any sort of way?
Reply 71
Original post by Anonymous-lady
"I am glad she didn't abort the baby". What is wrong with you? If she did decide to abort her child, how does that affect your life in any sort of way?

Why are you necroing a bunch of old south asian-related threads?

Lol shutup. I was just commending her bravery for facing up to such a thing. I was saying it in a nice way. And this thread is old so toodles
Original post by RobML
Why are you necroing a bunch of old south asian-related threads?

I am allowed to and I joined recently. These topics are interesting to answer.

Who says you can only give your opinion on something if it affects you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending