The Student Room Group

How many hours of sleep do you feel comfortable on?

Scroll to see replies

No matter how much sleep I get I will still be tired
8 hours
Reply 22
8-9 ish, but if i can get more than 10 on a weekend then yes please
Reply 23
I feel like people try to romanticize insomnia and belittle people who get an adequate amount of sleep
Reply 24
Original post by manz too fine
I suffer from insomnia, so I have no idea, -____-

This.
Original post by flyingpanda
I need 10 to actually function. But who wants to go to bed at 9?

Instead, I just exist as a zombie, dead tired, and slow. :emo:

Lol I need a lot to function too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it all depends sometime i'm so hyped i take an hour power nap other times i can sleep for 10-12 hours
5 is long enough

Spoiler

Reply 28
About 6
At least 6, otherwise I'd be dead the next day
I need 8 or 9 to be able to fully concentrate else I will literally be a walking talking zombie.
8-9 is perfect, but I almost always get around 7-7:30 on school nights, which is still mostly okay; I try to sleep for like 8 hours at least the night before an exam, as it helps to think better in the exam the next day.

The minimum that I can function on properly is about 6 hours, which will allow me to feel completely fine from 8 AM to around 5 PM the next day, then I just crash and feel like **** in the evening.

I slept for about 4 hours the other night after staying out with friends, and the next day I just sort of randomly fell asleep for 20 second bursts whenever I was sitting somewhere comfortable like my desk. It was... unpleasant, and I had to get around 8 hours plus a 2 hour nap to make up for it, and I still felt drained the next day. Would not recommend :redface:
Mmh 6-7 I think
No idea, insomnia
6 hours for me
10-12 hours is perfect for me. But I usually get 5-7 hours of sleep tho because of A-levels and exams stress :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest