The Student Room Group

If you could pick any uni, which would it be?

Here's a contoversial one - if, regardless of grades, personal attributes and university location, you could pick ANY course in ANY university in the entirety of the United Kingdom to go to, which one would it be and why? I think it would have to be modern languages at UCL or Cambridge (Spanish and Portuguese, Catalan, Galician or Italian), just for reputation and the language availibility at Cam :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Either Physical Sciences at UCL or Akkadian at Oxbridge
Reply 2
Music, Multimedia and Electronics @ Leeds Uni. I couldn't apply because I didn't do Music A level...
Reply 3
Cool, someone who knows what Akkadian is! I did contemplate the Ancient Near Eastern Languages course at SOAS long and hard before I realised I couldn't really write down why I fancied doing it :tongue:
Reply 4
lol ummm maths at Cam? =P
Law at Durham, i applied but the buggers rejected me, their loss i say...
Reply 6
I'm thinking chem at cambridge (well NatSci)
Reply 7
Engineering at Cam.
Byzantine and Modern Greek @ Kings.
Reply 9
History and Politics at Oxford (one of the newer colleges as the older ones I went to appeared to be full of stereotypes).
Reply 10
Computer Science at Cambridge
I'd still be doing Pharmacy at Cardiff :smile:
Reply 12
English lit. at Cambridge
Reply 13
Wooo! Go Cambridge! :biggrin:
i think i would go to Bristol or Oxford and study history then do a conversion to law, the downfall is that i'm not that clever! :redface:
:rolleyes: I would pick ........................ TVU :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 16
Journalism at Columbia. None of the 'good' unis here do journalism (not many anyway) so I'm doing English instead. But Columbia is in the Ivy League and it's in New York City!!!

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read the 'in uk' part. In that case it would be English at York, Exeter or Cardiff
Something at Oxbridge.
Reply 18
Oxbridge or Imperial College doing IT.
Reply 19
Comp Sci with a year in USA at UEA. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending