The Student Room Group

LOL what do you think abou this Muslim Rapper

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asiangirl_18
Nahhh this is an awesome song. One of my favourites

NGL, this thread actually introduced me to some pretty sick music. Baba, Frenemy, Good Day and It's Alright are my favourites. :smile:
Original post by asif007
NGL, this thread actually introduced me to some pretty sick music. Baba, Frenemy, Good Day and It's Alright are my favourites. :smile:

Haha well each time I hear one song of any artist I always go and check out all of their other songs to see if theyr really good or just a one hit wonder. Gecko is really good tho I gotta say. For a rapper anyways. I dnt think he could win over Zack Knight however 😂
Haha well each time I hear one song of any artist I always go and check out all of their other songs to see if theyr really good or just a one hit wonder. Gecko is really good tho I gotta say. For a rapper anyways. I dnt think he could win over Zack Knight however 😂

I did the same and found so many top tracks. That guy Geko knows what he's talking about. :biggrin:

You and Zack Knight. You're in love with him, aren't you? Lol
Original post by asif007
I did the same and found so many top tracks. That guy Geko knows what he's talking about. :biggrin:

You and Zack Knight. You're in love with him, aren't you? Lol

Haha all he talks about is sex and drugs. Just like every other rapper lool.

It used to be zayn Malik. But ya kno. Things change lool.
Nah tbh I just appreciate his voice. He ain't as fit as Zayn anyways :wink:
Haha all he talks about is sex and drugs. Just like every other rapper lool.

It used to be zayn Malik. But ya kno. Things change lool.
Nah tbh I just appreciate his voice. He ain't as fit as Zayn anyways :wink:

I can't take Zayn Malik seriously any more. Not after all the videos Paul Chowdhury made about him, lol.

You should get your uni society to invite Zack Knight for a performance. Like Arjun, I'm sure he does Diwali shows etc etc.
Original post by asif007
I can't take Zayn Malik seriously any more. Not after all the videos Paul Chowdhury made about him, lol.

You should get your uni society to invite Zack Knight for a performance. Like Arjun, I'm sure he does Diwali shows etc etc.

Haha true. I kinda feel sorry for him tho kus if little mix's new song. That must be **** for him.

And lmao I might do that. When I actually get to uni hahah.
Haha true. I kinda feel sorry for him tho kus if little mix's new song. That must be **** for him.

And lmao I might do that. When I actually get to uni hahah.

Man really brought a 6 month old thread back to life omd lool
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Man really brought a 6 month old thread back to life omd lool

Hahah I managed to post on a year old thread about Arabs and then felt stupid for commenting after so long loool. But I met a nice guy thru it so idc much loool
Hahah I managed to post on a year old thread about Arabs and then felt stupid for commenting after so long loool. But I met a nice guy thru it so idc much loool

Loool wth ahah why u search so far lmao
Nice guy ay? :wink:
Loool wth ahah why u search so far lmao
Nice guy ay? :wink:

I didn't mean to. A pic on google images came up and I followed the link, came to TSR and have been here ever since lmao.

And yeh Ive met loads of nice guys and gals tbh :smile:
Geko's remix of this Craig David track is sweeeeet. Made me lol but wth it's pretty good :smile:

[video="youtube;0GkIVZYR8vQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GkIVZYR8vQ[/video]
Original post by asif007
Geko's remix of this Craig David track is sweeeeet. Made me lol but wth it's pretty good :smile:

[video="youtube;0GkIVZYR8vQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GkIVZYR8vQ[/video]

So haram 😒
Original post by asif007

So haram 😒

Sounds pretty good tho tbh looool

Quick Reply

Latest