Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some people argue that I may be one of the ugliest people on the planet. They say my worst feature are my eyes. It's like I have fire in my eyes. It's hard to explain but they're angry looking and I look too rugged now. I may have aged pretty bad.. I used to have a cute innocent baby face. Now I look too macho. Most people on the net comment saying that my face is not pleasant to look at. What do you think? Do I really look that bad or am I ok looking? I trust that you aren't trolls and have a valid opinion. Thanks and get back to me.

http://i.imgur.com/H2dh5Qh.png

ReputationRep:
    You are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    No, you're definitely not ugly! Look pretty normal to me. Maybe hit the gym?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth09)
    Some people argue that I may be one of the ugliest people on the planet. They say my worst feature are my eyes. It's like I have fire in my eyes. It's hard to explain but they're angry looking and I look too rugged now. I may have aged pretty bad.. I used to have a cute innocent baby face. Now I look too macho. Most people on the net comment saying that my face is not pleasant to look at. What do you think? Do I really look that bad or am I ok looking? I trust that you aren't trolls and have a valid opinion. Thanks and get back to me.

Your bottom left picture is the best

Why?

Cos youre smiling

Smile and have confidence, then no one can call you ugly, I think its very harsh ppl are criticising you so heavily, just work on yourself, smile more

Are there any aspects of your personality you can improve?

Could you be fitter/ eat healthier?

I know everyone can be

ReputationRep:
    Your not the ugliest person on the internet (obviously)
    I agree you should hit the gym if you want to look better.

ReputationRep:

You are fine bro.
    Just hit the gym ASAP

ReputationRep:
    you just look like a normal bloke :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    You're good looking. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Last time I checked "fire in his eyes" is a compliment, not an insult...

Anyway you're not bad looking- try going a beard, that might help!

ReputationRep:
    Eff anyone else's opinion, be confident with yourself!
    Beauty is subjective, so I wouldn't worry about what others say about you.
    I've seen 'ugly'/'dopey' guys with hot blondes so looks aren't everything

ReputationRep:
    I think you made this same thread about two years ago. I recognise your picture :holmes:

ReputationRep:

I think you look good, just make sure you smile, you look very nice with a smile

ReputationRep:

Your not the ugliest dude i've ever seen, i have seen worse but you should try to get rid of that double chin then you would look better. And I don't like the beard
    The people on the net who say horrible things are trolls so i wouldn't worry about them, they are the worst idiots on the planet who are really the ugly ones.
    It helps if you make an effort to dress in nice clothes then you will attract a mate and it will make you feel a little bit better. But i can't tell from what your wearing but it's just an opinion that anyone who is down on themselves should always make the effort to try to look smart because it does make you feel a little bit better.

Your eyes don't look angry to me, you look pretty normal to me
    I have always been laughed at by people on the street for having big eyes so i used to wear tinted sunglasses everyday, even in winter to hide them for many years but now i don't anymore because i have nothing to be ashamed of. When i told my doctor he said most people would love to have big eyes. So i guess it's just a question of accepting yourself and don't concentrate too much on what other people say about you because they are not perfect either. You have to work with what you've got
    Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend ?

ReputationRep:
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But yes you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    I think you made this same thread about two years ago. I recognise your picture :holmes:
    That photographic memory tho :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samantha Momba)
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But yes you are.
    You. I like you

You look like an ape. However take that with a bucket of salt coz I am massively trolling. I also dont have the right to critisize because at least your face is in the correct location. Some say that my anus lies where my face should. Basically I talk chit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.