The Student Room Group

2 modules outstanding from year 3 University

Because of extenuating circumstances I have got 2 modules outstanding will I have to complete then in the next academic year please?
Hello,

From what I am aware of, in my experience, you do need to complete those outstanding modules before proceeding to the next year. I had a similar thing happened to me :frown:

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Dana Kafoud
4th-year student at the University of Essex Online
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Dana_UoEOnline
Hello,

From what I am aware of, in my experience, you do need to complete those outstanding modules before proceeding to the next year. I had a similar thing happened to me :frown:

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Dana Kafoud

Oh ok to be honest I'm slightly happy it's happened as I'm scared about the near future and jobs etc. But I asked my uni the question but haven't heard back but Iv looked at other sources and it does seem I will have to. I'm not sure if this is case for yourself but for me one of module is from semester one the other frm semester 2 will I have to study one module per semester or will they just put both modules in one semester. Thank you 🙂
Original post by Anonymous
Oh ok to be honest I'm slightly happy it's happened as I'm scared about the near future and jobs etc. But I asked my uni the question but haven't heard back but Iv looked at other sources and it does seem I will have to. I'm not sure if this is case for yourself but for me one of module is from semester one the other frm semester 2 will I have to study one module per semester or will they just put both modules in one semester. Thank you 🙂

I am unsure how it works for you, but for me, I did them simultaneously together as I am doing an online degree.

Hope that helps answer your question!

Sincerely,
Dana
Reply 4
Original post by Dana_UoEOnline
I am unsure how it works for you, but for me, I did them simultaneously together as I am doing an online degree.

Hope that helps answer your question!

Sincerely,
Dana

Ok thank you 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending