The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

got back from a quality walk in yorkshire early yesterday, came back on now, to find i'm banned again :biggrin:

anyway i'm gunna be off for another 2 weeks on tuesday, so im affraid you are gunna be missing me again
OtherBannedNarb
got back from a quality walk in yorkshire early yesterday, came back on now, to find i'm banned again :biggrin:

anyway i'm gunna be off for another 2 weeks on tuesday, so im affraid you are gunna be missing me again

which narb is this?
kriztinae
which narb is this?

Just look at his sig.
tis_me_lord
Just look at his sig.

yes thanks
god i feel stupid... plus hes leavin to come to cyprus on tuesday, i should have guessed! :redface:
kriztinae
god i feel stupid... plus hes leavin to come to cyprus on tuesday, i should have guessed!

Your neck of the woods, everybody is getting holidays except me. :frown:

Don't worry about sounding stupid, i'm incredibly tired and will probably be making loads of mistakes when i type and not taking anything in that's said by others.
tis_me_lord
Your neck of the woods, everybody is getting holidays except me. :frown:

Don't worry about sounding stupid, i'm incredibly tired and will probably be making loads of mistakes when i type and not taking anything in that's said by others.

aww...well if it makes u feel any better i aint going anywhere this summer either... i think!
i had enough sleep last nite :smile:
kriztinae
aww...well if it makes u feel any better i aint going anywhere this summer either... i think!
i had enough sleep last nite

Yeah but you're alreadyin a nice country, it just rains here constantly...

I never get enough sleep so i'm used to be tired really, so i shouldn't complain too much. My eyes still hurt from yesterday, i think i made a couple of hundred posts too many.
Reply 27
tis_me_lord

I never get enough sleep so i'm used to be tired really, so i shouldn't complain too much. My eyes still hurt from yesterday, i think i made a couple of hundred posts too many.

Wow! I haven't been around here for a week and a half or so, and when I left you were a newbie. Now look at your reps and post count! It's official, you're addicted!!! :smile:
tis_me_lord

yea but itshot and a change would be nice.
i sleep toooo much!!
how did u manage to get so many reps?!
Ellie4
Wow! I haven't been around here for a week and a half or so, and when I left you were a newbie. Now look at your reps and post count! It's official, you're addicted!!!

:redface: I know, i'm really worried that my posts per day it going to exceed piginaposts, but in my defense he's away so it's not really fair to compare us. Also since i'm not doing anything this holiday you can all expect to see a lot of me, and i'll become more and more addicted....at least the rep suggest i'm not annoying everybody too much. :smile:
Reply 30
kriztinae
yes thanks
god i feel stupid... plus hes leavin to come to cyprus on tuesday, i should have guessed! :redface:

Are you two going to meet up in Cyprus? I love the thought of lots of meetings of people on UKL :biggrin: :biggrin:
kriztinae
how did u manage to get so many reps?!

What's so amazing about my rep? Loads of people have this many and more...i don't know how i get it, i'm just around all the time so people always see my posts and then rep me saying "good point" or "you're a liekable new meber." Though i also get some neg reps sometimes... :redface:
F. Poste
Are you two going to meet up in Cyprus? I love the thought of lots of meetings of people on UKL :biggrin: :biggrin:

yeah we are planning on meeting... heh should be cool! :smile:
tis_me_lord
What's so amazing about my rep? Loads of people have this many and more...i don't know how i get it, i'm just around all the time so people always see my posts and then rep me saying "good point" or "you're a liekable new meber." Though i also get some neg reps sometimes... :redface:

hehe yes but they are older members!
anyway congrats, can only say im jealous :tongue:
Reply 34
BLEEEEEEEEP
Reply 35
Joey Johns M.I.A unless someone knows where he is?
F. Poste
Meet on Wednesday!!! I'm meeting teamvillage from here then, it can be like a worldwide UKL meet-up day!! :biggrin:

I'm way too excited for someone who just woke up..

hehe il try for wednesday but its a little tricky coz his fone will prob not work in cyprus etc etc...
hehe u lazy bugger!! i got up ...4 hrs ago!!
F.Poste
Meet on Wednesday!!! I'm meeting teamvillage from here then

kriztinae
yeah we are planning on meeting... heh should be cool!

Have a good time you two, hope it goes well, no akward silences etc. :biggrin:

Everdawn
Joey Johns M.I.A unless someone knows where he is?

Never heard of him, sorry. :redface:
Reply 38
kriztinae
hehe il try for wednesday but its a little tricky coz his fone will prob not work in cyprus etc etc...
hehe u lazy bugger!! i got up ...4 hrs ago!!

:biggrin: I only went to sleep at gone 6 AM.. so really I've only had six hours of sleep! I seem to be unable to sleep or eat much this week..
Reply 39
tis_me_lord
Have a good time you two, hope it goes well, no akward silences etc. :biggrin:

Thanks :biggrin: I'm sure I don't need to worry about silences!! More like.. not talking about crap :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending