The Student Room Group

Replacement exam certificates

I have received a conditional offer for September:smile:
One of the conditions is that I prove I have GCSE grade C maths or the equivalent. I got a maths O Level in 1982 but cannot find the certificate and cannot remember which exam board awarded it. Is it possible to get a replacement certificate?
Original post by Tree Hugger
I have received a conditional offer for September:smile:
One of the conditions is that I prove I have GCSE grade C maths or the equivalent. I got a maths O Level in 1982 but cannot find the certificate and cannot remember which exam board awarded it. Is it possible to get a replacement certificate?

Yes. However, you will need to find out which exam board you sat it with. Your school should be able to tell you this, but if they no longer have the records, you may be able to find out from old school friends. The exam boards have changed since then, but there is a website that tells you which boards hold the certificates from the old boards. You should be able to find it through Google.
Google replacement o level certificates. That should get you the list of exam boards. Then you just need to find out which board your school used.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending