The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fair point, I've been there before - not ideal in the slightest. I'm quite enjoying being single is what I'd like to say but tbh it's quite boring.
Original post by AmmarTa
Fair point, I've been there before - not ideal in the slightest. I'm quite enjoying being single is what I'd like to say but tbh it's quite boring.

I get that. But it is nice to just talk to a guy as friends and not have to deal with any awkwardness or somebody being jealous for no reason. It's just easier and I enjoy being completely in control of what I do and really not having to worry about what other people think.
I can't believe I'm still here; I have illiac furrows, goddammit!
Original post by midiwombatz
I get that. But it is nice to just talk to a guy as friends and not have to deal with any awkwardness or somebody being jealous for no reason. It's just easier and I enjoy being completely in control of what I do and really not having to worry about what other people think.

To some extent, it's always inevitable that in any sort of scenario where you're interacting with a person, that their might be some tension. I do admit that not feeling it is nice though, but keep in mind that you can never be certain that you've perfectly judged a person's emotions - hidden feelings and the like aren't restricted to romantic fiction as far as I'm aware :P
I'd like to think that I am to stay single till the right person comes along, as I'd been in such a number of toxic relations for too long, and now I pray and hope that time will reward me for my patience to wait for the right person to come along. That said, chronic illness and social anxiety plays a bit of major part of my life lately, and that keeps me hidden away from the world. So not sure my wait will be rewarded anytime soon.
Helloooooo…:redface:

Latest