The Student Room Group

Relationship - Single

Heyyy,

I am concerned as I am 29 years old and can’t seem to find anyone, everyone is so picky, I am really stressed and just want to see my Parents happy; they’ve also been looking but it’s becoming virtually impossible :frown: - I feel like giving up as I had envisioned having kids by now, how does one deal with this type of feeling?
Original post by Anonymous
Heyyy,

I am concerned as I am 29 years old and can’t seem to find anyone, everyone is so picky, I am really stressed and just want to see my Parents happy; they’ve also been looking but it’s becoming virtually impossible :frown: - I feel like giving up as I had envisioned having kids by now, how does one deal with this type of feeling?

Don't be disheartened, believe me I know how rubbish it is. Don't beat yourself up that you haven't stuck to your own 'timeline', it will happen when it's meant to happen and you'll be pleased you stuck it out when the right one comes along, it will all be worth it.
Heyyy,

Are you female? If you are and you are decent looking, you should have options. The big problem is finding the person that you would want to be with but there are lads out there in need of female affection,
Heyyy,

Just realise you're in Britain and that's how bad society has been made for many of us in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending