The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London - Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DelphiDeWitt
Because I liked it at the open day

Posted from TSR Mobile

You didn't get to speak to students then? If you like it, it doesn't really matter about what others say, and every SGUL student I've spoken to seems to love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 581
when's st georges sending out more interviews?
Hey guys,
for the letters supporting our work experience, do we just need 5 like on the form?
thanks x
Hi guys, I've been offered an interview for the graduate entry course and given an account on the portal. I don't know if I'm being dumb or not but I can't find the "Respond to interview invitation" button on the page. Has anyone else had this problem?
Reply 584
Original post by izzypetrie
Hey guys,
for the letters supporting our work experience, do we just need 5 like on the form?
thanks x

No. the most recent 5 (if you have only 1, 2 etc you fill those in)
Original post by SGHD26716
No. the most recent 5 (if you have only 1, 2 etc you fill those in)

thanks, I thought the most recent 5 was just for the form??

Because for the letters they say that we can submit letters even after the interview!
Reply 586
Original post by izzypetrie
thanks, I thought the most recent 5 was just for the form??

Because for the letters they say that we can submit letters even after the interview!

Just fill in what you can
Has anyone heard back from St.George's after the interview yet?
Hey guys,
Just wanted to ask if the interview questions tend to throw people off at SGUL?
Are the interviewers friendly? Do they ask follow up questions?
It's just that different people are telling me different things so it's confusing me :s
Thanks!
What would you say to why do you want to study here?
Original post by choudhry98
What would you say to why do you want to study here?

That you love tooting so much!!

Just talk about diversity in London etc etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 591
can I hear back from st georges regarding interview during the christmas holidays or is it going to be in january now
I thought majority of the people were going to be told about the interview during December but from what I have heard most people still haven't heard back 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do St Georges ask about NHS hot topics like junior doctors and 7 day NHS?
Reply 594
Original post by mm_7
Do St Georges ask about NHS hot topics like junior doctors and 7 day NHS?

I have spoken to people who got interviewed last year at St G and they say that everyone gets different questions, but hot topics are always relevant so I would definitely be familiar with the key hot topics regardless if the uni specifically wants to ask about them or not.
Original post by tsr120
I have spoken to people who got interviewed last year at St G and they say that everyone gets different questions, but hot topics are always relevant so I would definitely be familiar with the key hot topics regardless if the uni specifically wants to ask about them or not.

oh ok, thanks! does St Georges ask really common questions or ones that tend to throw you off?
Reply 596
Original post by mm_7
oh ok, thanks! does St Georges ask really common questions or ones that tend to throw you off?

From the people I chatted to, they all seemed to say that the interview wasn't there to catch people out and that the people were very friendly or just listened politely
Original post by tsr120
From the people I chatted to, they all seemed to say that the interview wasn't there to catch people out and that the people were very friendly or just listened politely

oh ok! that's very reassuring!
Original post by Bombay Saheb
Thank you so much x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did it go? You feeling good? :u:
Anyone else not got an interview yet? 😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending