The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London - Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by El3398
Yeah still waiting😂 Rang last week and they said it could be as late as march until we hear anything

Wow great but thank for the info 😂 don't know why they can't just release all the interviews and let us all pick dates since they are all on their portal anyway? Makes no sense in my mind 😂 Especially because I live quite a while away from London so I need a bit more notice than being told in March that I have a March interview 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 781
Original post by michaela__
Wow great but thank for the info 😂 don't know why they can't just release all the interviews and let us all pick dates since they are all on their portal anyway? Makes no sense in my mind 😂 Especially because I live quite a while away from London so I need a bit more notice than being told in March that I have a March interview 😂

Especially as they're not even reading PS's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimout
Especially as they're not even reading PS's

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know yeah! they would have already sorted our ukcat scores since they set the cut off ages ago so I'm sure all what's left is to click a button to let us pick our interviews 😂

Reply 783
I know yeah! they would have already sorted our ukcat scores since they set the cut off ages ago so I'm sure all what's left is to click a button to let us pick our interviews 😂

Literally! I can't think of a reason to hold back?
Original post by El3398
Yeah still waiting😂 Rang last week and they said it could be as late as march until we hear anything

THank god I got so worried! Cuz I got the UKCAT cut off email ages ago and figured we'd hear back soon I thought I deleted the email or something 😂😂
Reply 785

you have a portal for st georges????/. I don't. confused
Original post by 11...

No I don't have one! I just know people who've been invited for an interview have this 'portal' thing where they can pick a date that's all! X

Original post by rayytbh
I had my interview on Tuesday but they said we would get a response by the end of the week most likely. How likely will we get a reply tomorrow??

Have you heard back yet ?
How long have people typically waited after interviews to hear about outcomes ?
Original post by Hollywhitehall1
How long have people typically waited after interviews to hear about outcomes ?

My friend had theirs a few days before xmas and they received a response earlier this week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 11...

People who are offered an interview get access to a portal where they can select their date/time of interview
Hey,

About the work experience record form, when it says main duties, it is sufficient to just summarise my 'duties' in bullet points or is a brief paragraph enough?

Thank you in advance, I'm probably overthinking this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 792
Original post by Jammie123
Hey,

About the work experience record form, when it says main duties, it is sufficient to just summarise my 'duties' in bullet points or is a brief paragraph enough?

Thank you in advance, I'm probably overthinking this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't confirm whether my way was right but I simply wrote 2-3 sentences summarising my role and what kinds of activities I took part in/observed. I'm sure bullets would be fine but somehow I thought sentences seemed a bit better when I was writing mine. I kept it very brief though :smile: hope that helps
finally got an interview :smile:
Original post by tsr120
I can't confirm whether my way was right but I simply wrote 2-3 sentences summarising my role and what kinds of activities I took part in/observed. I'm sure bullets would be fine but somehow I thought sentences seemed a bit better when I was writing mine. I kept it very brief though :smile: hope that helps

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medicapplicant
finally got an interview :smile:

Hey congratz! What time did it come through and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking. Are you a school leaver?
Original post by LightAtTheEnd
Hey congratz! What time did it come through and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking. Are you a school leaver?

thanks, it came at 12:01pm, and nope im in year 13.
Stats: 5A*3A1B1C (nothing special) 3A* predictions and 740 band 2 ukcat.
good luck with your appliations
Reply 797
Anyone else got their interview tomorrow??😬
I have my interview on Thursday and I am so nervous haha :broken: anyone else have theirs on thurs too??
Original post by a_regular_asian
I have my interview on Thursday and I am so nervous haha :broken: anyone else have theirs on thurs too??

Yes me too! What time is yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending