The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
[video="youtube;r5X8qDDMC-o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5X8qDDMC-o[/video]

Abu Bakr.
Reply 9981
Original post by LotusBlue
Question: Who was the first Muezzin? (caller to prayer)

Easy question but couldn't think of anything else 😭

Bilal (RA)
Original post by Damascus
Lol my bad, I didn't read your comment properly, I apologise (their is no shame in admitting that you were wrong)

there* :smile:

Nonetheless, it is very gracious of you to own up to your (admittedly trivial) error.

I am not Salafi (far from one actually) and in the past I have agreed with you regarding the situation In Syria lol

In the past? This implies you have changed your mind - what made you do so? If anything, I find that public opinion has shifted towards accepting Assad as the only plausible Syrian leader as the "rebels" have lost every major urban area they ever held.

Original post by IdeasForLife
Everyone brown is a salafi. :wink:

My girlfriend is "brown", and I would be extremely surprised if she revealed herself to be a Salafi...
Bilal (ra)

Your chance to shine.

Your question
Dat moment the AI uses it's brain :0

Nah, ai rather just sit under arrow fire
*cheap tactic but always works
@Leukocyte We should be done here in a few minutes.
Open your pms bro and I can apologise for nicknames :wink:

TheProphetsPath isnt here right now, please leave a message after the beep

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Original post by h333
Bilal (RA)

Correct but ideas got it first :biggrin:
My rule shall never end.
Your chance to shine.

Your question

At what age did the Prophet (pbuh) receive revelation?
Reply 9991
Original post by HAnwar
How deep can it get

You can't measure it...
Who will get 10,000
Reply 9993
Correct but ideas got it first :biggrin:

Lol knew someone would.
@TheProphetsPath pms ma nub
Original post by Palmyra
there* :smile:

Nonetheless, it is very gracious of you to own up to your (admittedly trivial) error.

In the past? This implies you have changed your mind - what made you do so? If anything, I find that public opinion has shifted towards accepting Assad as the only plausible Syrian leader as the "rebels" have lost every major urban area they ever held.

My girlfriend is "brown", and I would be extremely surprised if she revealed herself to be a Salafi...

Well I don't agree with you with some aspects regarding the Syrian situation as it seems like to me that you are labelling anyone who doesn't support Assad as a 'Salafi' which isn't exactly true.
@TheProphetsPath pms ma nub

lol they fr bae
[video="youtube;CRvTP2fHQqg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRvTP2fHQqg[/video]
who
yay

Latest

Trending

Trending