The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No one cares unless you're from a religion that requires circumcision.
To be honest I personally don't mind. Although, I have never seen a circumcised one in real life... ever.
Original post by Girlpower69xxx
Yes, if you dont have a Jewish penis then I'm afraid I am not going anywhere near you
Source: I'm a girl

Wow, this is a cruel joke, I look for reassurance and I get the opposite. Thank you for destroying whatever self esteem I had left.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe I'm actually self conscience about my natural penis, but those other threads on this have made me like this. I even read on student room of girls saying that their friends prefer circumcised. Is that really the way it is here in the UK? Girls, can you please tell me what you prefer and what your friends prefer? I just need to know if there's some culture here of preferring circumcised men. If so, then I think I'm done with dating, I don't want to be ****ing judged.

Women really don't focus that much on it, that's normally teenage girls who assume that's normal and what they should like but haven't had the experience to make their own decision.
I've never seen a circumcised one in real life so I'm not fully qualified to comment, but when it comes down to it a penis is not a particularly attractive thing to begin with but I prefer uncircumcised, which I have seen and think it looks perfectly fine for a penis. Circumcised are actually a bit uglier to me, but that's just me. It's all personal preference.
I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe I'm actually self conscience about my natural penis, but those other threads on this have made me like this. I even read on student room of girls saying that their friends prefer circumcised. Is that really the way it is here in the UK? Girls, can you please tell me what you prefer and what your friends prefer? I just need to know if there's some culture here of preferring circumcised men. If so, then I think I'm done with dating, I don't want to be ****ing judged.

Uncircumcised FTW, it feels better for the man and it rolls back to add more pleasure for the woman.
Reply 25
who cares. They all do the same thing anyway.
Original post by Emily.97
I'm asking on here cause I dont want to filter through an unreliable wiki page, just want a simple answer.

Because asking randomers on TSR is likely to be so much more reliable than wikipedia?!

OP, you've picked out the one negative post in the thread, which is probably a troll anyway. Read the rest - most people don't care.
Don't mind as long as it's big
What does it matter? If you're planning on mutilating your cock for girls preference, you're likely too submissive to attract a girl anyway.
Original post by Tai Ga
who cares. They all do the same thing anyway.

Please don't lie about this, you know you really think that they're unattractive. I remember you from the other thread, you know your preference.
Original post by FrogLad
What does it matter? If you're planning on mutilating your cock for girls preference, you're likely too submissive to attract a girl anyway.

I'm actually not going to get circumcised in any case, I like being natural. Attracting girls isn't the problem for me, it's what they think.
Original post by FrogLad

I'm actually not going to get circumcised in any case, I like being natural. Attracting girls isn't the problem for me, it's what they might think.
Original post by Helenia
Because asking randomers on TSR is likely to be so much more reliable than wikipedia?!

OP, you've picked out the one negative post in the thread, which is probably a troll anyway. Read the rest - most people don't care.

Didn't say that, just wanted a simple answer.
They don't care...

Spoiler

I don't care as long as it's clean. My ex was circumcised and said it made it less sensitive.
I dont think people care either way.

It really doesn't matter stop worrying yourself.
I tend to find its only really american girls who have an obsession with circumsized penises
I am guy. Girls love the little wrinkle on top of my sausage.

Dont cut the bacon. #TeamUncut

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending