Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear friends, I am struggling with firming Durham MSc accounting or Exeter MSc Financial investment, I wonder which uni is more prestigious? What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Durham is more prestigious in general, this is barely even a question.

ReputationRep:
    Durham is a great university, though very weak in business. Exeter is better in this field.

ReputationRep:
    Firmed one yet OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim9202)
    Dear friends, I am struggling with firming Durham MSc accounting or Exeter MSc Financial investment, I wonder which uni is more prestigious? What do you think?
    I would say Durham.
    When do you need to decide by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Film)
    Durham is a great university, though very weak in business. Exeter is better in this field.
    How is Durham weak in business? For business it ranked 5th in the UK, 4 places above Exeter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPauling)
    I would say Durham.
    When do you need to decide by?
    I have to decide by the end of August.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim9202)
    I have to decide by the end of August.
    Which one are you leaning towards atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPauling)
    Which one are you leaning towards atm?
    Durham caz the city is lovely

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.