The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course lol. It's quite normal.
Mine tells me it happens when he doesn't get much sex, this was during a conversation in which i asked why he didn't get them.
Reply 3
At the moment I feel as if I have a higher sex drive than some of my male friends.......frustrating and strange....
No, I get that ALL the time. I have been told a lie about men wanting sex all the time!

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Reply 5
what's morning glory
A MASSIVE ERECTION, in the morning.
Reply 7
what's an erection

I knew that btw, was just bit bored.
AN ERECTION IS WHEN THE MAGIC BONER FAIRY SPRINKLES LUBE ON YOUR PENIS AND IT GROWS!

Fact!
Reply 9
and make romance explosion on stomatch
Don't come near me gypsy, I am a serious... :hmmm:
Reply 11
Timeslikethese
AN ERECTION IS WHEN THE MAGIC BONER FAIRY SPRINKLES LUBE ON YOUR PENIS AND IT GROWS!

Fact!

lol
I'm also v.dirty minded, when I first heard of Bonar law I turned it and then i learnt he was a prime minister whoops
Beauty_Queen
lol
I'm also v.dirty minded, when I first heard of Bonar law I turned it and then i learnt he was a prime minister whoops

Ew conservative.
Beauty_Queen
lol
notty notty

I do.
I get morning, noon and night glory.
Reply 16
Timeslikethese
A MASSIVE ERECTION, in the morning.

Most Morning glories are caused by having a full bladder, which presses on the prostate and causes the erection, which unfortunately does nothing to solve the problem. On the other hand you may of just been dreaming about pork swording six valkyrie in battle.

What is annoying is trying to pee with a massive boner, once the pressure is relieved it tends to go soft but in the mean time that snake is not shooting in the right direction without a fight :smile:
Reply 17
StarryEyedSurprise
This is what I'm going to think of every time I hear that Oasis song now...

Well, Liam & Noel Gallagher...massive knobs...It's fairly obvious.
ah..so THATS what they are called..
Yes I do. In fact most mornings I wake up freezing because my duvet is suspended 6 feet above me due to my enormous spam javelin.

Disclaimer: Elements of the above sentence may or may not be true or wildly exaggerated

Latest